How many MHM'ers does it take to open a gate?

Post all {MHM} related content here!
Reiyel_3.0
NoMoreSpam: Silver

How many MHM'ers does it take to open a gate?

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:07 pm

This idea belongs to Biocow. I'm sure he can do better than this but since nobody posted this on the forum yet I decided to go ahead. It's only for fun!!! Don't me mad, just enjoy! xDD :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How many MHM'ers does it take to open a gate and kill all monsters behind it?

It takes 13 MHM'ers. How? We all stand in front of the gate:

1) Hellfire starts to fight Reiyel while trying to get Supa's attention. He will finally go spec saying how everything sucks and how everyone is a Naab.
2) Reiyel fight Hellfire back while trying to send him to another server abusing his admin powers.
3) Supreme starts to spam taunts and then aggresively complain about how lag would prevent him from opening the gate.
4) BIOMECH starts narrating the fight between Reiyel and Hellfire and describes with pessimism how would MHM'ers fail in opening the gate.
5) POTS will start complaining about Supreme spam taunts, then starts lagging due to them, only to finally get a fatal error causing his craptop to crash.
6) Ice will post on the forum about how amazing it would be to open the gate together but she will never actually join the server to play the map and open the gate.
7) Prowner will stand next to Supreme saying how amazing this group is only to finally realize nobody is listening to him and start complaining about how he does not feel loved.
8] Supa will be busy the whole time trying to ignore Supreme's taunts. Then she'll go to Facebook and post what Paulo Coelho thinks about the gate.
9) Spice will go Meh! and then go play on UM.

---> That only leaves David, BigBoss and Grim to actually open the gate and play.

10) Once the gate is opened David runs into it without caution, causing him to die by the monsters. After that goes to play on HOF.
11) Grim would start fighting the monsters but will die over and over. Finally he votes for WTC.
12) Only BigBoss will continue fighting and will start telling stories about how good were the old times when X, Matrix, K, and the rest used to play.
13) Then Herm would post on the forum about how amazing it is to NOT play the map with the gate only to finally ban us all accidentally.
14) Then Gopo will post on the forum about how he could code a mod for Herm in order to make the gate open automatically, but then he'll post that he's over with MHM and then he'll go back to code the new mod for sextuple jump and the new enhanced ultima protoss for UM.

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

BIOMECH

Re: How many MHM'ers does it take to open a gate?

Post by BIOMECH » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:23 pm

I had a post like this set up but I lost my nerve towards the ends. Congratulations on you for posting it, and it's way better then mine would have been!

That's awesome. :P

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:24 pm

This happens when Reiyel finds spare time... :mrgreen:

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:25 pm

15) Rei will eventually get bored and try to recruit some girls just to play DM with his MH group
16) HellFire would find a lame excuse to leave cause Rei is a "health-runner" and annoying combo-zombie
17) Supreme is "CBA" and he leaves as well
18) BIO is grazing nali fruit and doesn't listen Rei
19) Then HellSniper would join and start complaining since he is no longer a VIP even if he's been a long time member but he posted 1,000+ messages on PMH and joined UM with an alias
20) In the end Elemental would say the map is "phail" and "cubic" thus not worth being played at all. Problem solved (or not?)
Plain Old Telephone Service

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Heheh, I like it! Only thing is, the personality configs were based on one match, but it doesn't matter. "Ha ha ha!"~Taunt
I enjoyed reading it, get another one soon... Actually don't, just leave it to this one to take care of it! :lol: :wink:
I will either save you or kill you, convince me otherwise.

Ice

Post by Ice » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:12 pm

:| Man.. We should all go open that gate D:
It sounds like it would be AMAZING.

:P

Supa_Angel

Post by Supa_Angel » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:20 am

It's great Rei! :D You made me laugh :D i like it much :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

David

Post by David » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:50 am

Would I tun into the monsters and die?..........well yes......sometimes...... it depends on the map. At least it was monsters and not some stupid bunny tracks..where I would run faster to the other server....hehehehe. HOF server, yes in the past... but lets update where I am going... I am going to Fuzz's Fun House.

Nicely done, and good job to those who can laugh at themselves.
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:59 am

Why am i spamming voice taunts?
lol im more likely to be attempting to boost over the gate
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Blood Asp

Post by Blood Asp » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Phail Cubic Map!! *Goes making another map with a more curvy gate and then gives up and goes to annoy SuPreMe and HellFire on facebook/MSN.*