Problem with MH-Ortican

Post all {MHM} related content here!
a nameless entity
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Problem with MH-Ortican

Post by a nameless entity » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:03 pm

This is a new as of today problem, at least for me. I saw four others playing on the server and tried to join them as they played MH-Ortican, but I kept getting kicked off of the server due to some bogus "failed to login" nonsense, error code 0x000000DF

Now we all know that Ortican is a bit weird at the beginning: you can't chat, on most servers you can't jump or anything like that, until you move well away from the spawn point. Since I was loading up on ammo and weapons each time I got kicked, I guess a work around might be to run far away from the spawn point immediately, and then return for weapons and ammo once things are "normal" on that map.

Weird error code though, and this getting kicked has never happened to me on this map, on this server before. :?
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

BiGbOsS
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Re: Problem with MH-Ortican

Post by BiGbOsS » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:26 am

PSHHHH try playing that map on MHM it just crashes the server! (At least if this is the map im thinking of)
It is something with that map and specific installs of ut. I can play it on my main computer just fine with no issues, but when my brother tries to play it on the laptop he gets the whole "cant chat/jump" issue.
Did you try again?
Did you get the same error when you tried again?
BoSs is in the HOUSE!

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Re: Problem with MH-Ortican

Post by Hermskii » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:44 pm

That map needs to be added to the fix this map thread. LOL I know it well and no matter what, at the beginning, you're screwed. You should just start the map and go make some coffee. When you get back, your player might be responding to your moves. LOL. It is a fine map otherwise. I have had lots of fun on that map with Nameless and BlondeHottie and Scify in the past!
~Peace~

Hermskii