LongCorridor2006 released !!!!

Post all {MHM} related content here!
Chico
NoMoreSpam: Silver

LongCorridor2006 released !!!!

Post by Chico » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:33 am

Hi Hermskii

Just dropped by to tell you LongCorridor2006 is released in case you do not know already ;)

In case you did not knew
you can download it from my website or BU
--=Feed-The-Passion=--

Chico

Hermskii
Site Admin

Thanks!

Post by Hermskii » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:30 pm

Thank you Chico. I did not know it was finally out. Figures too being my server died today or yesterday sometime. It will be a while before I can a new box or fix this one. We'll see but thanks for the update! I'm very excited about this one.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Chico

Post by Chico » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:00 am

To bad to hear you server died :cry:
My fear also always

I hope you will get it soon up and running again.
--=Feed-The-Passion=--

Chico

{§ÎR}Írôn Chef

Post by {§ÎR}Írôn Chef » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:38 pm

Nice map ! I just had a few minutes to mess with it after finally getting the d/load, and it seems like a cool map. Would've played more but, there was soccer to watch !! 8) The map has gotten real high marks at Nalicity! nicely done nr.2000!

Iron

a nameless entity

Post by a nameless entity » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:10 pm

Yes indeed. 2k and the other mappers took the idea from those other Long Corridor maps, and really did "make a silk purse out of a sow's ear"! :wink: :D
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hermskii
Site Admin

I bet

Post by Hermskii » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:13 pm

I'd love to put it on but I'd need to reboot for it to show up and quite frankly I'm afraid to turn off the server for fear that it will not turn back on. I'll get her all fixed up soon enough I hope.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

On

Post by Hermskii » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:23 pm

It is on. I played a little of it so far and it was fun and looked great. The second I put it on the server filled up too! A very popular it seems! Enjoy!
~Peace~

Hermskii

LeaderX

Post by LeaderX » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:52 pm

Suggestion:

Please place respawn points in the map. Maybe I'm misisng them?? But Half the people quit the map cause we had to run thorugh already finsihed parts at least 20 times. I've never held the foward key so long in my life.

I didn't get to see how it ended after an hour of playign the map cause it crashed. Very upsetting.

Great looking map... horrible spawn points. Seriously, you have to run for like 2 minutes to get back to the part where you died.

I just played it sinlge player right now... Freaking amazing map! I had god mode on and got to see how it ended. Really cool.

derdak2rot

Post by derdak2rot » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:10 pm

hmm , its meant to be played this way , without spawnpoint , thats what the idea of it stand . basically , you can make the two first part without having teammates with you , but once you get to the gasbag part ,its better to wait for other and travels corridors liek a real team covering each others ( thats why the map was made like that ,otherwise it would be too easy ;) )

also , i should notice that once you travel through a corridor the first time , you must kill the most monsters that spawn , for clear the first creature factory . then the other CF that follow will spawn monsters more rarely , it was made as it is for people that got killed and must redo it from the start , so they can travel cleared corridors more easily .

remember its a map to play online , and possibly with a good team that follow you , and act each others are teammates ;) , otherwise , if everybody play for their own , they will never see the end of it :P
arrgh ! lost my head !

LeaderX

Post by LeaderX » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:57 pm

Thats the key: having a good team with you. Rare to find. Most people quit the first time I played it. I hope I catch a better team next time around!!!

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:31 am

me and (MHM)Jon tried to do this map on instagib its great fun i reccomend u try it
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

DARKMATTER

Post by DARKMATTER » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:25 pm

Yup thats the real big problem so few players get the concept that M.H is a TEAM game they race to the end of the map and brag i'm first, thats why i like maps that dont let you start the next level till all the monsters are killed on the one your on it forces them to slow down and kill all the monsters at least ...