New Server for MHM?

Post all {MHM} related content here!
Skaarj Trooper
NoMoreSpam: Silver

New Server for MHM?

Post by Skaarj Trooper » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:16 am

as you see on my Signature i might dedciate a server to MHM (but it wont be up for awhile only for testing reason till i get internet in my room so i n keep it up more) it manily is that it is true you can be a monster but choose wisely cause a titan isnt the best choice execpt arden maybe :P :lol: but anyway you CANT be a Ut player, i think devil defaulted all ut skins into a skaarj assasian or lord or whtever. Hermskii if you like this idea please respond and by the ay thi server is dedcaied to you for being a good friend and giving me maps for my server.

P.s. You Have to have old skool amp enabled if you have it. Old skool defaults all skin to monster. Othrwise you can be a UT Player.

P.s.s. some monster attacks are gestures. Like the merc's invunlable is a gestrue. and the queens teleport.
Last edited by Skaarj Trooper on Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
OMG HERMSKII's HERE HE"LL DESTORY US ALL!!!!!!

Hermskii
Site Admin

I'll see

Post by Hermskii » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:44 pm

Hey! First let me say you may need to reload your avatar. I forgot to mention that the actual maximum size allowed is 180 X 180 and not 200 X 200 as I last thought. May that explains why I can't see yours now.

About the mod, I'll be happy to check it out on your server this weekend if that will be ok. Thanks!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Flatus

Post by Flatus » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:15 am

Dangit, should have posted what I just wrote over here instead of the other thread. Oh well, one can check it out there too then. :wink:

Skaarj Trooper

Re: I'll see

Post by Skaarj Trooper » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:40 am

Hermskii wrote:Hey! First let me say you may need to reload your avatar. I forgot to mention that the actual maximum size allowed is 180 X 180 and not 200 X 200 as I last thought. May that explains why I can't see yours now.

About the mod, I'll be happy to check it out on your server this weekend if that will be ok. Thanks!

yea, its not up yet :P :x :lol: but it will be once i get a goodo shot of my skaarj. i got alot skaarj skins for dredkarot (he;s awsome :P ) like the hexen, shadow , sniper, bird brain, alot of them. but ican choose one and take a good picture of him. so il ltell yuo when its up.

Flatus

Post by Flatus » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:31 pm

So, how much longer will it be till this new MH server going to be up? I'll be able to also let the others on planetmonsterhunt know of it too. :?

Skaarj Trooper

Post by Skaarj Trooper » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:08 pm

A Month or so cause i gotta get stright A's First quarter of school and i get internet =D :shock: 8) :shock: :D

Flatus

Post by Flatus » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:46 pm

ROFL! So it seems if you do, it'll be by at the earliest the start of Oct.
But if you don't get A's, then who knows when eh. Alright, at least I won't need to hold my breath for it no more. :lol:

Skaarj Trooper

Post by Skaarj Trooper » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:26 pm

Well, im announcing that the New MHM Server is offically open for around 10 hours, it had mapvote - gametypes are monster hunt, CTF, Dm, LMS. this server is used for monster hunt but other gametype wouldnt hurt. under ctf theres also assualt and DOM.