Mayhem is down?

Post all {MHM} related content here!
NLA*Spaz(noob)
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Mayhem is down?

Post by NLA*Spaz(noob) » Sat May 05, 2007 11:16 am

Did I miss a post or is the server down or IP changed?

Thanks!

ps - love the new maps!!!!! Thanks Herminator!

DARKMATTER

Re: Mayhem is down?

Post by DARKMATTER » Sat May 05, 2007 12:06 pm

NLA*Spaz(noob) wrote:Did I miss a post or is the server down or IP changed?

Thanks!

ps - love the new maps!!!!! Thanks Herminator!
Both are down for server upgrades...

derdak2rot

Post by derdak2rot » Sat May 05, 2007 2:00 pm

yup ,just got mail about it :(

hope you will get these things sorted out Herm ;)
arrgh ! lost my head !

Hermskii
Site Admin

Thanks

Post by Hermskii » Sun May 06, 2007 1:21 pm

Thanks all. For the record, some people call me Hermanator. That is fine but please know that there is a player named Hermanator and that player is NOT me. When I play UT, I play only as "Hermskii" . I only mention this to make sure that nobody gets me and the player known as Hermanator confused.

The upgrade is going miserably. It may be a long while before I get the servers back up. By that I mean about 2 weeks. Later!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Nin

Re: Thanks

Post by Nin » Sun May 06, 2007 7:36 pm

Hi all :-)
Hermskii wrote:Thanks all. For the record, some people call me Hermanator. That is fine but please know that there is a player named Hermanator and that player is NOT me. When I play UT, I play only as "Hermskii" . I only mention this to make sure that nobody gets me and the player known as Hermanator confused.

The upgrade is going miserably. It may be a long while before I get the servers back up. By that I mean about 2 weeks. Later!
2 weeks without MHM server will be like two weeks with nightmares or two weeks without air... :(
I hope it will take a little shorter...

Good luck with upgrading Herm :D
Nin

Hermskii
Site Admin

Hey Nin

Post by Hermskii » Sun May 06, 2007 9:50 pm

Hey Nin. Thanks. It's nice to hear that it will be missed. I have sent all of my information and configurations to a few people to find out what might be going wrong with the upgrade. The server itself is fine and I can put it back up anytime but then I'd have to take it all apart again once I get the information about what I'm doing wrong towards trying to upgrade the processor. It boots up but at about a third of the rated processor speed which is half of the servers usual speed. I think I have to buy one more componant to get this thing working right and then all will be good again. That is why it will take so long. I hate waiting for stuff I've bought to come in the mail. Later!
~Peace~

Hermskii