MHM Indiana Jones step

Post all {MHM} related content here!
minotaur

MHM Indiana Jones step

Post by minotaur » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:51 am

I spent hours falling down the abyss at the end of the Indiana Jones Map after the Jehova stage where I have to get across...Each time I was said not enough faith or something.....how do you get across ?

DARKMATTER
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by DARKMATTER » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:49 am

you either didn't step on every letter you cannot miss one out or took too long after you did and it reset when you jumped out..

P.s you dont 'jump' either you dodge front..

Hermskii
Site Admin

Yep

Post by Hermskii » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:57 am

Get to where the bridge is missing. Kill everything you see there and then put your cursor on the cave across the abyss. Stand on very ledge then DODGE forward. You have to have faith the bridge will appear and it should.
Last edited by Hermskii on Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Peace~

Hermskii

MickeyM©

Re: Yep

Post by MickeyM© » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:27 pm

Hermskii wrote:Get to where the bridge is missing. Kill everything you see there and then put your curser on the cave across the abyss. Stand on very ledge then DODGE forward. You have to have faith the bridge will appear and it should.
So that's how it's done :!: :!: :!:

Scify

Post by Scify » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:32 pm

Jehovah Is Spell Iehovah and take any weapon to find floor.
" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"

Flatus

Re: MHM Indiana Jones step

Post by Flatus » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:31 am

Why are some saying about that jumping part when he clearly already said:
minotaur wrote:after the Jehova stage where I have to get across
Anyways, others already said it now how to get the 'walkway' to appear (I usually say to quickly DOUBLE CLICK forward rather than DODGE forward) while standing on the edge of the abyss. :wink:

P.S.- Also make sure to stand a tad to the right side of the opening. If you do it on the left, you'll miss landing on it (although it would trigger it to be seen while falling beside it). :lol:

K

Post by K » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:42 am

A double tap forward is called a dodge. A double tap left or right is also called a dodge. :lol:

Flatus

Post by Flatus » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:57 pm

kortniechan wrote:A double tap forward is called a dodge. A double tap left or right is also called a dodge. :lol:
I know that & you know that, but for the new players or those not aware of the terminology, some wouldn't or just associate a dodge as going left or right & not forward or backward even. I just say it in the easiest way a layperson could understand. :wink:

K

Post by K » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:55 pm

Tell you the truth i didn't know it was considered a dodge till you said so. I always thought of it as a double jump. :lol:
Tomato tomahtoe

minotaur

Post by minotaur » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:10 pm

Thanks will try this on next time i am on the map..

Hermskii
Site Admin

Mickey

Post by Hermskii » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:42 pm

Hey Mickey, I had to tone down the size of your avatar. I went online and found the same one but smaller. I love HypnoToad by the way. "All Hail HypnoToad!"

It was just so big that it was making people scroll right to read posts. 200X200 is supposed to be the max allowed but for some reason that limit isn't working. I have had all sorts of trouble with avatars lately and don't expect to be able to fix the issues either. If you want one, send it to me and I'll upload it for you. Later!
~Peace~

Hermskii

[J]Man

Post by [J]Man » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:10 pm

Yea, avatars should be small and simple. lol i just wanted to say that. :lol:

MickeyM©

Re: Mickey

Post by MickeyM© » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:09 pm

Hermskii wrote:Hey Mickey, I had to tone down the size of your avatar. I went online and found the same one but smaller. I love HypnoToad by the way. "All Hail HypnoToad!"

It was just so big that it was making people scroll right to read posts. 200X200 is supposed to be the max allowed but for some reason that limit isn't working. I have had all sorts of trouble with avatars lately and don't expect to be able to fix the issues either. If you want one, send it to me and I'll upload it for you. Later!
Thanks Herm !! I was going to downsize it but things just got busy.

All Glory to the HypnoToad !

[J]Man

Steps Disappear

Post by [J]Man » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:31 am

Ay, I kno this problem has been solved but there's sumthing that still puzzles me. Sometimes when I jump into the correct letter and I fall of anyway. I look up as I am about to cast holy obliteration to myself when I see that even if I landed on the correct letter, the floortile wasn't there. And HOPEFULLY its happened to u guys to man. So, wtf? I've tried to figure out why they disappear sumtimes, but i can't draw any conclusions. Any help? Anyone got any info on this? FEED ME INFO! :shock:

Flatus

Post by Flatus » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:41 am

What most likely happened (as has to myself & others) is when you land on them, they get activated & when done correctly in the right order, then it'll allow you to step on the other side without dying. Now if you land on one & slip off (trust me, it happens since most are quite small in size), you'll notice while looking up from below them they will start to look like they are disappearing. What it's doing is actually re-setting the sequence of the steps you had just done needed to get across successfully.

I know it's an odd thing to see (I've at times survived the fall & looked up at the effect), but this part of the map is like others with elements of BT in it & done in a very smart way. :wink: