Monster count

Post all {MHM} related content here!
MEAT

Monster count

Post by MEAT » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:05 pm

Question...does the severity or the amount of monsters change depending on how many people play a map?
For example; if I play a MH map alone, will I face the same amount of monsters if there were 5 of us playing?

X
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Monster count

Post by X » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:10 pm

MEAT wrote:Question...does the severity or the amount of monsters change depending on how many people play a map?
For example; if I play a MH map alone, will I face the same amount of monsters if there were 5 of us playing?
no i dont think it doesd because ive played the indiana jones map and there are the same millions of mosters as when ive played it with 8 peeps on MHM(i could be wrong im kind of a n00b)
X
Where's the pizza? :)

Scify

Re: Monster count

Post by Scify » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:20 pm

X wrote:
MEAT wrote:Question...does the severity or the amount of monsters change depending on how many people play a map?
no i dont think it doesd because ive played the indiana jones map and there are the same millions of mosters as when ive played it with 8 peeps on MHM(i could be wrong im kind of a n00b)
Monster alway the same Meat
" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"

Hermskii
Site Admin

Yep

Post by Hermskii » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:44 pm

Yep the monster count is the same no matter how many players there are. Note that there is a monster counter at the bottom of the screen but it is not really accurate. You might kill 50 monsters and it will stay set at that you still have 25 left to kill.
~Peace~

Hermskii

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:55 pm

That kind of sucks it doesn't adjust to player count.
I feel a mod in the making.....?

K

Post by K » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:16 am

There are actually people working on a new creature factory that uses player load in the equation when spawning monsters. Don't know when it will be done though.