Removed

Post all {MHM} related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Removed

Post by Hermskii » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:15 pm

I have removed most of the maps that were either half or more BT style maps. I will let other servers run the BT maps. I will however run Kort's when it gets finished. That is all. Later.
~Peace~

Hermskii

-SuPreMe-

Re: Removed

Post by -SuPreMe- » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:18 pm

Hermskii wrote:I have removed most of the maps that were either half or more BT style maps. I will let other servers run the BT maps. I will however run Kort's when it gets finished. That is all. Later.
this wont go down well the only map that needed removing was herebreke gaiden cos it jus plain sucks
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

K

Re: Removed

Post by K » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:22 pm

The_ Supreme_ Nali wrote:this wont go down well
:lol:

Yeah some people who like to trip up other players and play dirty might leave and not come back =( . What a shame. LOL

You know we had lots of fun a few months back before these maps were uploaded to the server. So whats bad about going back to the good ole days?

Just to make clear "your not removing WarShipSuperNova are you?"
Pleas don't touch that one.

My map will be along the same lines as that map.

matrix

Post by matrix » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:22 pm

*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!*heartattack!

HOW COULD YOU UNCLE HERM? CALL ME RIGHT NOW!

Flatus

removed, replaced, reliefed

Post by Flatus » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:28 am

:lol: He could, he did & it's a done deal. Live with it! :D

Hermskii
Site Admin

BT

Post by Hermskii » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:51 am

I recalled that I pretty much hated BT maps. I removed them a long time with the idea that they pretty much attrack lamers and problem players. I took them off at players requests back then and it was well received then. I too like the challenge but you know, they are still on other servers. I want fast paced team play. I've watched the numbers of players drop big time over the BT style map uploads too.

I did have many request to remove them as well so I weighed it all out and "AGREED AGAIN" that the server is better off without them. That is all.
~Peace~

Hermskii

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:35 am

I'm not familiar with BT maps but I'd rather see you remove certain players instead...lol

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:07 pm

i kinda agree with herm, i do get sick of ppl constantly voting for herebreke over and over and over agen but u could atleast keep 1 of em
-------.[ ]
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

K

Post by K » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:14 pm

I will have plenty of BT in my map and the godz maps will still be on the server right? Those are chocked full of BT.

matrix

Post by matrix » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:39 pm

agh. i don't want to go find another server to play bT.
I play MHM for its community. I like the people, and they are what make the game.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Nope...

Post by Hermskii » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:46 pm

Nope Kort. Godz was actually the first one I pulled. I hate coming to play to find it on Godz and then I come back an hour later and they are still playing Godz. I can't get through a single jump room on that map. I hate it. I'm the Admin. I suck! So, I pulled it off with all of the other BT maps. MEAT, your comment was possibly correct and surely uncalled for. There's no crying in Baseball or in Monster Hunt.
Last edited by Hermskii on Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Peace~

Hermskii

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:11 pm

i tell ya a map that needs too go MH-WTC or WorldTradeCenter, everytime its played on it causes the server too lag...alot and i dont think its ever bin finished its jus plain stupid monsters all over the place with way too much health and a really anoying elevator, plz remove it cos it really sux and im sure alot of ppl would agree
-------.[ ]
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Flatus

Post by Flatus » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:43 pm

The_ Supreme_ Nali wrote:i tell ya a map that needs too go MH-WTC or WorldTradeCenter, everytime its played on it causes the server too lag...alot and i dont think its ever bin finished its jus plain stupid monsters all over the place with way too much health and a really anoying elevator, plz remove it cos it really sux and im sure alot of ppl would agree
Nope, a lot would disagree! It's a fun map with several people playing it & I've been able to along with others finish it. It may take a bit of time & for the novice where to go, but it's not as bad once you get it down pat.

Here is a quick rundown then of it:
Your in the 1st of 2 WTC buildings & once you go through it (messages will let you know), then a lower level passage will open up to get to the 2nd building. Once that's done, then you go outside & get those beasts. Once the Queens are killed off, then it'll tell you go back into the building where you go to the rooftop & end it by going into the chopper. I'm sure a few here had done it before. :wink:

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:17 pm

Flatus wrote:It may take a bit of time & for the novice
lol wat u tryin too say :P anyway weneva ive played it ppl have complained and its made the server lag with everyones ping at about 400 and ive played on it 3 times and it was like that so i doubt its a conwinsidance (cant spell that word)
-------.[ ]
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Flatus

Post by Flatus » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:08 am

Just saying that it takes a bit to learn where to go, etc. As for those 3 times you played, how long were it for? Plus I never had a ping issue or others eleswhere (have you tried it on another server?) and to it's completion.
Try it out if you got time at another server that has it. See if the same thing happens on the map there.
Last edited by Flatus on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.