MH-Armed Assault

Post all {MHM} related content here!
Udders3

MH-Armed Assault

Post by Udders3 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:41 am

For BTers you should know that there is a room to unlock the redeemer and one to get the enchanced shock rifle. I can get into the redeemer room fine but whenever I try to get into the enchanced shock rifle room, the teleporter doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance I guess :P

K
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by K » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:45 pm

You have to unlock the first one with a button behind the building.
the second room is unlocked when you complete enough of the map to enter the other building. i think. . .

BiGbOsS

armed assult

Post by BiGbOsS » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:05 pm

For the deemer its automatically unlocked, but for the insta, u have to go on the opposite side of the building and run along the wall until u get behind the building, and there will be a switch; once u push the switch, a notice will pop up and say something like: Insta Room has been activated. There u go

[J]Man

True enough

Post by [J]Man » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:36 am

BiGbOsS wrote:for the insta, u have to go on the opposite side of the building and run along the wall until u get behind the building, and there will be a switch; once u push the switch, a notice will pop up and say something like: Insta Room has been activated. There u go
Yea, i could've not explained it better than the boss man. Dude, i suck at BT so0o0o bad that i stil haven't been able to get the insta from that area. Makes me kinda weak inside.... J/K!! :mrgreen:

BiGbOsS

Re: True enough

Post by BiGbOsS » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:30 am

[J]Man wrote:
BiGbOsS wrote:for the insta, u have to go on the opposite side of the building and run along the wall until u get behind the building, and there will be a switch; once u push the switch, a notice will pop up and say something like: Insta Room has been activated. There u go
Yea, i could've not explained it better than the boss man. Dude, i suck at BT so0o0o bad that i stil haven't been able to get the insta from that area. Makes me kinda weak inside.... J/K!! :mrgreen:
lol ty J, but it doesnt make u weak it just means u need a little more practice lmao. Bt is hard on some mh levels and easy on others it just takes time and practice. Nice avatar by the way!!