Couldn't get file form MHM

Post all {MHM} related content here!
Scify

Couldn't get file form MHM

Post by Scify » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:58 pm

I couldn't get two files 1) MH Lostsouls and 2) UTJMonsterSnd.

Thanks

I keep getting server refuse to MH Lostsouls , UTJMonsterSnd and others.

I delete Cache int log start fresh one . :cry: still getting same message different map and Now I get it from meats server . I try different I getting those file :wink:
" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"

DELETED

Server refused to send file

Post by DELETED » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:32 pm

DELETED

Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Here?

Post by Hermskii » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Here Scify? On my MHM server? SOrry it took me so long to reply to this. SPACEMARINES too? Dang. Something odd is going on here. I'll have a look. Sorry for the trouble folks. Thanks for reporting it.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

OK

Post by Hermskii » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:42 pm

OK Scify, the UTJMonsterSnd.uax is only used on my server in the MH-VAKA3.unr map.

That file also comes in UTJMH mod so you have it either in your Cache folder or your Sounds folder. Maybe you even installed the UTJMH mod. The point is that using a complete "virgin" install, I was able to connect, download all the files needed, join and play MH-VAKA3.unr map on MHM. That particular problem must be on your PC somewhere.

MH-LostSouls also downloaded and played with zero errors. I forced a map change and 7 others also all switched with me at the same time with no problems. Again, I have to say that it seems to be an issue with your UT install Scify. Sorry. I have seen a file actually be required during one download and a differnt cap letter be changed and required for the same file during a different download. REINSTALL!

Now I'm off to see the SPACEMARINE problem which I knew was a problem but never knew how to fix it until a few months ago. SPACEMARINE and MOUNTAIN and SKY are the 3 biggest trouble making files UT has. I now know how to fix them all but you have to report them and most important is take a picture like David did. That makes it totally easy everytime. CYA!

David, please try the map that refused to send SPACEMARINES. I have fixed the problem "I THINK" . That file is used in MH-TGES5 and in MH-KrallFortress110. Please let me know if it works for you.

AGAIN!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR REPORTING THESE ISSUES.

I really do sit around thinking everything is perfect. TELL ME WHEN IT SCREWS UP! Thanks!!!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Scify

Post by Scify » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:35 pm

That what I was thinking I was Have trouble even on meat Server. I don't have all those file I use too. :? Then I thought it was my router I think it has die. I couldn't get on even on internet. :?

Hermskii
Site Admin

Now

Post by Hermskii » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:40 pm

How about now Scify? Is everything better now?
~Peace~

Hermskii

Scify

Post by Scify » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Get to reinstall now

Scify

Post by Scify » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:38 pm

I can't remember should i check Highres Compressed TexturesS

Hermskii
Site Admin

No

Post by Hermskii » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:44 pm

No to the High Res Texture question. Just say "NO"
~Peace~

Hermskii

Scify

Post by Scify » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:20 am

Thanks Herm. Now I have got to preference change some stuff . Change GLopen surpport or game will crash :?
change name originalOpenGldv.dll file install other one thane go back to preference change USES3TC to ture.
I am leave alone CityIntro.unr or i have music few game it over with.

I have sound blast sound card would it 3D SOUND?

THANKS HERM 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Scify

Post by Scify » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:11 am

Before I do that all that work I test it first. Stiil couldn't get Meats and your CG And MHM but I got on Kids??????????????????.

Where or What name mod speed up list of server ? never found it it called easyserverbrowser.umod it took three minute 20 servers OUCH!!!!!

Hermskii
Site Admin

Send me

Post by Hermskii » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:52 pm

It is called eavy not easy. Send me an email and I'll attach it. Unnistall UT again. This time, once it is uninstalled, reboot. After the reboot, go to your C drive. Delete the entire remaining UnrealTournament folder. Now reinstall and all will be good again Scify. Do not use 3d sound option. Read my how to manual. It will tell you what to do in the first 3 chapters if I remember right. CYA!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Scify

Post by Scify » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:06 pm

Okay I found eavyserverbrowser. I think my router has die I think it wouldn't let on internet I going to reset router tomorrow

Scify

Re: Send me

Post by Scify » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:15 pm

Hermskii wrote:It is called eavy not easy. Send me an email and I'll attach it. Unnistall UT again. This time, once it is uninstalled, reboot. After the reboot, go to your C drive. Delete the entire remaining UnrealTournament folder. Now reinstall and all will be good again Scify. Do not use 3d sound option. Read my how to manual. It will tell you what to do in the first 3 chapters if I remember right. CYA!
Now it wroste at least I could play on kids server :cry: :cry: :cry:

Still couldn't get on yours or meats?

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:29 pm

The issue you're having can be fixed....but the real problem is why are you playing on Kid's server? :?