MH-Long Corridor

Post all {MHM} related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Chuck

Post by Hermskii » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:38 pm

Chuck Norris defeated Bruce Lee while splitting him in half. Thus you now have Jackie Chan and Jet Li. So you see. Jackie would not stand even half a chance against Chuck Norris alone and no better chances with an army.

Do a search on google for Houston time now. That will give you and idea of how many hours ahead or behind you are.

I'm currently thinking or "HOPING" to start gaming at about 9:30 - 10:00 PM on either or both Friday and Saturday night(s).
Last edited by Hermskii on Fri May 09, 2008 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Peace~

Hermskii

BiGbOsS

Post by BiGbOsS » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:15 pm

OH your two hours AHEAD of me i thought you were two hours behind California lol.
It said its 9:13 in Houston right now lol and its 7:13 for me, so i might be there friday night but i can defiantly make saturday.

here i will save the rest of you guys the time right now here is the site i got it from http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_ ... ty=Houston
BoSs is in the HOUSE!

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Thu May 01, 2008 9:07 am

DELETED

Hermskii
Site Admin

OK

Post by Hermskii » Sat May 03, 2008 2:47 pm

So last night I and two others being Reiyel 3.0 and Rotweiler (yes, I completely mispelled both of them I bet. Sorry) started on our quest to beat MH-LongCorridor. It took a few hours and was fun though I hate repeating sections and there were lots of repeat sections in the map. When I finished, I had the high score of something around 2,900 and came in 1st though I only had 18 lives lefts andthe others still had almost all 30 of theirs. I'm just glad to be able to call this done on my part and depending on how far the next team is into the map, I will join them for the big finish. Take care all and a special thanks to those that played with me last night. We had a great team and had good fun. We used plenty of team work and really kicked butt. We ended up with about 8 players by the time we were done. Even Monster_Killer showed up. I learned lots. Thanks all for all of the help. CYA!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Gregwards
Location: here......or maybe over there.........no here is good

Post by Gregwards » Fri May 09, 2008 7:53 pm

BiGbOsS wrote:OH your two hours AHEAD of me i thought you were two hours behind California lol.
It said its 9:13 in Houston right now lol and its 7:13 for me, so i might be there friday night but i can defiantly make saturday.

here i will save the rest of you guys the time right now here is the site i got it from http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_ ... ty=Houston
wow im 6 hours ahead of houston man uk is good lol dat means if you want 2 play late friday or saturday i have 2 be up till the early hours in the morning.

Hermskii
Site Admin

No

Post by Hermskii » Fri May 09, 2008 8:11 pm

No. You just have to wake up a little early. Right?
~Peace~

Hermskii

Gregwards
Location: here......or maybe over there.........no here is good

Post by Gregwards » Fri May 09, 2008 8:16 pm

i dont wake up before 12 unless i got work lol. plus if your 6 hours behind and most of the time late is 10-11 pm i would have to wake up at 4-5 in the morning lol and dats the time i usally go to bed if i have nothing to do lol. god i love being 17 lol :lol: