I got my butt kicked by........

HOOK's UT Place Forum, Website and Server Link!
David
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

I got my butt kicked by........

Post by David » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:57 pm

OK. I am not too proud to say I get my butt handed to me every now and then on Hook's CMM.

I do pretty well and I think I can hold my own when it comes to the average player or the beginner :wink: .

But there are players that wipe the floors, walls, and ceiling with me.

Those players are Silent Bob, NM-E (I believe that is how he has his name) and a player named Lobster.

Lobster????? I think I would have heard about this player before. Maybe it is an alias?? Either way. I came in a game that I had a fair chance and I got cremated.

Some players that can wipe the floor with me but I get lucky sometimes are Beagle and Pan (short for his real player's name).

I have not seen SB in some time,....do you think SB uses aliases so we don't run and hide? :wink:
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Re: I got my butt kicked by........

Post by Hermskii » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:24 pm

The cat is out of the bag now. I.......yes, "I" am Silent Bob! I am also Lobster and Keller and HOOK! I just want to say to you now David that I don't appreciate all of those PMs you sent to me about me all of those times! LOL

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I'm a schizophrenic
and so am I.
~Peace~

Hermskii

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:08 pm

David wrote:OK. I am not too proud to say I get my butt handed to me every now and then on Hook's CMM.

I do pretty well and I think I can hold my own when it comes to the average player or the beginner :wink: .

But there are players that wipe the floors, walls, and ceiling with me.

Those players are Silent Bob, NM-E (I believe that is how he has his name) and a player named Lobster.

Lobster????? I think I would have heard about this player before. Maybe it is an alias?? Either way. I came in a game that I had a fair chance and I got cremated.

Some players that can wipe the floor with me but I get lucky sometimes are Beagle and Pan (short for his real player's name).

I have not seen SB in some time,....do you think SB uses aliases so we don't run and hide? :wink:
David, to be good and really good at the deemer, master using that translocator, it is your best weapon (I always have this on by using the "C" key which then will give out the radar to locate the players quickly then mouse wheel to the deemer and voila, a frag rinse and repeat. If you need some help I will help you!
11100000.11111111.11111111.00000000 /24

David

Post by David » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:20 pm

KiLLaKeLLeR wrote:David, to be good and really good at the deemer, master using that translocator, it is your best weapon (I always have this on by using the "C" key which then will give out the radar to locate the players quickly then mouse wheel to the deemer and voila, a frag rinse and repeat. If you need some help I will help you!
Ya I discovered that the radar comes in very handy. Players like NM-E and Silent Bob, they like to keep moving and move high, making them more difficult to get.

I have improved my skills some since I first started the deemer part of UT. Sometimes I feel bad, when I play against newer players and I spank them. I need to learn the middle ground, where it is not needed to win the game as fast as possible. I need to take clues from more senior (experienced) players that I see playing that help the other players score and feel good about themselves.

I will get there..Sometimes I am too competitive.
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Hermskii
Site Admin
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Hermskii » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:15 pm

It took me about 5 years to stop trying to win every game. Now, I can't win if I try. LOL. That is OK though since I mostly like just messing with noobs. You know, play the whole game just trying to telefrag them for instance. Fun stuff!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Yeah, I just play for FUN - I stop and smell the roses! :D
(some people do not get that) :roll:
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777