{HOHCUT2K4}

Post all {HOHCUT2K4} content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

{HOHCUT2K4}

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:43 pm

This post is a little early or this forum is anyways but I'll be going in this direction very soon. I thought I'd get it off the ground right now since I have been working on this entire forum all of this morning.

It is so nice to have free time again and be able to bring my focus back here again! OK, well, it is what it is! This forum is dedicated to what will be my only UT2004 server that I'll be making and running in the next couple of days. It will be the ChaosUT mod for UT2004. I discovered this mod many many years back and loved it but back then nobody had a PC good enough to really run UT2K4 so nobody bought the game. UT2004 has proven to be an excellent descendant of UT99 and the Chaos mod for UT2004 is a killer improvement over the UT99 version.

Be patient as I have not seen the UT2004 world in many years. I used to run a deemer only server in UT2004 and a ChaosUT server too back in the days. It never felt right though so I shut it down and have been playing UT ever since. I've learned plenty since then and expect to bring the full brunt of my UT knowledge to the show! Stand by and see what happens! I'm also excited at the concept of bringing UT2004 players back into the realm of UT99. This will be cool! Peace all!
~Peace~

Hermskii

ZippityDooDa

Re: {HOHCUT2K4}

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Hermskii wrote:This post is a little early or this forum is anyways but I'll be going in this direction very soon. I thought I'd get it off the ground right now since I have been working on this entire forum all of this morning.

It is so nice to have free time again and be able to bring my focus back here again! OK, well, it is what it is! This forum is dedicated to what will be my only UT2004 server that I'll be making and running in the next couple of days. It will be the ChaosUT mod for UT2004. I discovered this mod many many years back and loved it but back then nobody had a PC good enough to really run UT2K4 so nobody bought the game. UT2004 has proven to be an excellent descendant of UT99 and the Chaos mod for UT2004 is a killer improvement over the UT99 version.

Be patient as I have not seen the UT2004 world in many years. I used to run a deemer only server in UT2004 and a ChaosUT server too back in the days. It never felt right though so I shut it down and have been playing UT ever since. I've learned plenty since then and expect to bring the full brunt of my UT knowledge to the show! Stand by and see what happens! I'm also excited at the concept of bringing UT2004 players back into the realm of UT99. This will be cool! Peace all!
That is great to hear, remember if you need help just message shane on skype and he will help you and talk you throught the ut2004 setup. Shane.Mccarty is his skype name if you do not already have it.
11100000.11111111.11111111.00000000 /24

Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: {HOHCUT2K4}

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Roger that! I think I'll be OK but it is always great to have someone show you the ropes when you haven't been on them in a while. Shane already contacted me too with some very helpful information about the setup! Peace!
~Peace~

Hermskii