Adrenaline Combos

Post all {HOHCUT2K4} content here!
a nameless entity
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Adrenaline Combos

Post by a nameless entity » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:14 am

Alrighty, I think that adrenaline is not available in Chaos UT2k4. But I've been trying to remember what they are, so here is some info I cut and pasted from a website:

The known adrenaline combos are:

Speed (forward four times)
Makes you run super fast.

Booster (back four times)
Gives you health at a rate of 5 points per second up to 199, then it gives you shield at a rate of 5 per second up to 150.

Invisibility (right twice, left twice)
Your character pawn is nearly invisible, given a texture that only shows shifting highlights. (Bots are not fooled)

Berserk (forward twice, back twice)
Makes you fire at twice the rate.

Tap the keys quickly for these combos to work!
Btw I got conflicting advice from another website for the invisibility combo. It said to tap left first, then to tap right. I'm not sure if it matters, but some experimentation is in order here, for sure.
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hammer
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Re: Adrenaline Combos

Post by Hammer » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:15 am

Invis is indeed right right left left.

If the Bonus Combos mutator is enabled you also get:

Pint Sized (LLLL) Your player shrinks down to about the size of the guns. Seriously funny looking.

Camouflage (RRRR) Your player turns into a static mesh so you can blend in with the map. Unfortunately, the mapper has to specify a mesh for it to use and most mappers miss, forget or don't even know about this setting. The result is seen as the big blocky concrete pillar support mesh running around the map.

To have Pint Sized without Camouflage simple enable the mutator and disable Camouflage in the server ini.

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Adrenaline Combos

Post by Hermskii » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:30 pm

I think I disabled the amps in the server. I don't recall nor did I know anytof this other stuff Hammer just mentioned. Do I need to make some changes then? I'll try if you want me too. I suspect there is documentation about these features as well? I have seen a gun running around on the gun before where a player got shrunk real small.
~Peace~

Hermskii