<LBG>Lara's Big Gun Server

Post all {HOHCUT2K4} content here!
a nameless entity
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

<LBG>Lara's Big Gun Server

Post by a nameless entity » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:04 am

We've had a visitor on the server a few times whose tag is <LBG>Monk. He is fast and knows all of the proper UT2k4 moves, so once he gets this chaos mod down, he will rule the server if he becomes a regular. 8)

He invited me over to the "Lara's Big Guns Server" on Friday night, where he plays with a lot of other <LBG> regulars. I played a few maps with them, and they seem like a nice bunch. I think I finally found out what "freeze tag" is. :o :D

I played on the blue team, and was frozen most of the time. And as Red team won every match by a large margin, I expect I was a real boat anchor around the necks of the blue team. They didn't seem to mind though. :)
When a match was won, you would see that cute little animation of the dancing chicks beside the high scorer, just like you used to see on Slayed's server. When I commented on that, it turned out that a number of the players remembered that server, and had vague memories of seeing me on there. So we know where some of Slayed's regulars ended up, I guess. :)

Anyway, if you like a full house and a friendly crowd, perhaps you should polish your DM moves, and go find Lara's Big Guns Server. 208.167.247.199:7777

If you have a headset, and are setup for voice communication in UT2k4, you are in good shape. They use voice communication intensely. ;)
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Re: <LBG>Lara's Big Gun Server

Post by Hermskii » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:04 pm

That sounds fun. Do I need to set up voice stuff on my server you think? You and I already talk.
~Peace~

Hermskii

a nameless entity
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Re: <LBG>Lara's Big Gun Server

Post by a nameless entity » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:51 pm

It's up to you m8. I won't be rushing out to buy a headset anytime soon. Too many other things to spend my money on just now.
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess