Meat, you should really seek help. You're a sick kid.

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Re: Meat, you should really seek help. You're a sick kid.

Post by Hook » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:45 am

I have beaten MEAT a number of times - and have the pics to prove it.
No, it isn't because he is good at redeemer that we leave.
I put up with him for years, never left with him in a server.
But when he blatantly lies and tries to stir up trouble, that is where I say who needs that rot.
You don't know what we know about him.
Just leave it at that.

I don't want to have to post any of what I/we have on him.
Unlike him, I just don't want to do that sort of thing.
Just let it go. :wink:
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

ZippityDooDa
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:47 am

OLDschoolDEEMER wrote:[quote="HookHe DOES play under aliases, a LOT, and there is proof on the net.
Yep, the MEAT alias proof is still sitting out there for anybody to see, but if I post it, it will surely disappear. :|quote]

Not that it means a damn thing, so what if he plays under aliases? But id still like to see this proof somehow?
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Here is some proof see these IP addresses, 72.49.157.31 and 24.4.71.4(Yup for the whole world to see) probably looks familar, maybe? maybe not, but either way both are banned over at CLD server for reasons mentioned in Hooks post about MEAT and his aliases, if I find another person from MRS server and they say "how well the MRS server is compared to CLD" and "you don't have the sniper scope deemer and this Server is crap compared to MRS (being generous with words here herm)" you will be auto banned by myself, cause I have nothing better else to do and banning people makes me Happy! Happy Holidays ;)
11100000.11111111.11111111.00000000 /24

OLDschoolDEEMER
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by OLDschoolDEEMER » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:53 am

Hook wrote:You don't know what we know about him.
Just leave it at that.

Just keep this in mind sunshine.. Ive been at MRS ALOT longer than you and most others. In fact i cant think of one name from when i started there that still goes there. Theres not alot i dont know.

You think your being humble by not airing out the dirty laundry?
If you claim MEAT does it, are you trying to lead anyone to believe that your just such a nice guy to not do it back?

Hey if it hasnt got anything to do with his personal life why wouldnt you try and discredit him? I mean you moan so much about how he does it to everyone else yet your gunna sit back with evidence and dirt and we "are gunna leave it at that?"

if i had anything...and i mean ANYTHING here to post on any one of you gutless little wimps, id do it in a second and id do it with a BIIIIG grin on my face!!! Thats what would make the GAME better for me!

I put it to you HOOK, that you are full of it.
Hes a good player and that dosnt sit well with you cuz you are not.
Now you ALL feel justified in getting together like a pack of filthy dogs and rain down unsubstatiated crap at MEAT. You all must feel so tough yet not one of you can live up to his level at the actual game your all arguing about!!
Are you playing a game or judging a beauty contest?

its a part of MEATS charictor to get this attention.....its a part of MINE too....do you think id be here posting to you worms if i didnt want to give you the proverbial bowel movements???
(censorship is a female dog!)
sometimes i think we forget.....its just a game!

OLDschoolDEEMER

Post by OLDschoolDEEMER » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:03 am

Here is some proof see these IP addresses, 72.49.157.31 and 24.4.71.4(Yup for the whole world to see) probably looks familar, maybe? maybe not, but either way both are banned over at CLD server for reasons mentioned in Hooks post about MEAT and his aliases, if I find another person from MRS server and they say "how well the MRS server is compared to CLD" and "you don't have the sniper scope deemer and this Server is crap compared to MRS (being generous with words here herm)" you will be auto banned by myself, cause I have nothing better else to do and banning people makes me Happy! Happy Holidays ;)
Dont really see one ounce of "proof" here.
What you have are two IPP addys and some words saying they are banned at CLD.

Im glad you like banning ppl, You and Herm should go on a few romantic dates before you get married.
Couldnt bother me less, i dont even know what the firey place with fire and brimstone (cant be too carefull) CLD is!!! so enjoy that.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:43 am

Congrats OLDschoolDEEMER. you've certainly earned the award being something but I just don't have words. So, I've let you say your piece here for a few days and I'm waiting to see if any non-stir-it-up dialog is going to be posted. I suggest you don't take another jab at anyone here because well, you know what will happen right? Yeah! You know.

I think this forum may have to go hardcore PRIVATE soon just to ensure we have nothing but quality members here. I'm already looking around trying to figure out a way to go this direction. Yeah, I already have some good ideas about how to go about doing this too!

Thanks OLDschoolDeemer. You have inspired me to raise the bar once again.
~Peace~

Hermskii

OLDschoolDEEMER

Post by OLDschoolDEEMER » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:26 pm

you are of course kidding either me or yourself right?

Heres your problem hermskii. THIS IS A FORUM!!! is it not designed to talk about the game of UT? more specifically, deemer mod based around CG's and (formerly) MRS?? (and monster hunting as an afterthought?)

Your living in one of those fantasy worlds where we all get along and love each other...Woodstock is OVER brother!!

I am not taking a "Jab" at anyone, But its becomming quite evident that if someone isnt on YOUR, or your fiends side, its considered invalid or a "stir-up!"
Now i know once upon a time you valued your members and have always lurked on the sideline to keep track of profanity, (which i have always respected) but THIS is just getting rediculous. Its very rarely you have to say to the admin "Do you mind? Theres an ON TOIPIC disscussion happening here."

Surely, short of deleting this whole thread , it would be difficult to explain to people who would NO DOUBT be routed here from other forums, why all this unneccisary banning is occuring. Its from my understanding there are post on other forums that are discussing this exact issue here on HOH. But then again, its becomming quite clear, explaination of your actions just arnt a high priority.

Effectively, your rules are:

No profanity.
No posting what goes against you opinion.

Its been made obvious that CLD (whatever THAT is) wont tolerate democracy either.
Ahhh, at least i know of ANOTHER forum that will.

When you would like to hand over my award herm, remember that your award speech and my acceptance speech can be sent via PM? You know, Keep those Expletive Deleted skills sharp and all that. :D

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:56 pm

I'm impressed with this last post of yours. While it certainly wasn't exactly favorable towards me, my opinions or my current methods it carried a load of information and opinion that didn't strike out me or others here. Thank you for that.

When I look back just a short time ago to the way this forum was with the members it "had" and the way everything ran pretty smoothly, I smile for a sec and then consider what all changed. Many things come to mind where I blame myself for what has happened here and me not putting an end to it in a timely fashion. Then I keep thinking about it and realize that had folks just followed the rules in the first place, many of the best members here who are now long gone would still be here. Now only a large number of awesome members remain instead of what was the majority of members.

I always sat back and hoped the members that caused issues would go away but several didn't and some new ones arrived to join them. I can put a finger on about 5 members that I feel no longer have any business here and I'd like to see them leave but I'm not going to force them. I'll let them hang themselves and they will too. I do care about the members here and in caring I must apply rules across the board to ensure the last of the good don't leave too due to recent events that just haven't seemed to go away.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:16 pm

I'd also like to say that I'm thrilled to hear this is being discussed elsewhere. I doubt anyone will be "routed" here being no new members will be possible currently as I continue to put together the new member registration process here. I suspect that if it is the members that have been banned from here, that if they continue their behavior elsewhere they'll get banned there too but it doesn't matter to me because they aren't my problem or concern anymore!

Nobody can say that I didn't explain the behavior I expected here more than enough and nobody can say I didn't give people plenty of chances to change their ways. While not begging but certainly pleading for certain folks to alter their attitudes prior to posting here, I was ignored. That never angered me. It saddened me in that I knew what the final outcome would be and it is taking place now. I also suspect more and more Admins like myself will follow in these footsteps. This wasn't all of my idea but it was always an option and one I tried to avoid. It seems so clan-like and as you know, I'm not into clan stuff.

Lastly, about having to explain myself...LOL...I don't have to. This place is testament to me trying to run a family friendly forum and it succeeded for many years near flawlessly until the perfect storm of egomaniacs, nut-cases and trouble makers decided to roost here. They ran off lots of the good folks so now I'm running them off. It's a simple story.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:15 am

Hook wrote:You don't know what we know about him.
Just leave it at that.
OLDschoolDEEMER wrote:Just keep this in mind sunshine.. Ive been at MRS ALOT longer than you and most others. In fact i cant think of one name from when i started there that still goes there. Theres not alot i dont know.
I think this guy IS MEAT!!! :shock: :lol:
Because he, MEAT, is about the ONLY one that would have been at MRS longer than myself or any of us regulars here.
We don't even know WHO you are!!! :P
OLDschoolDEEMER wrote:You think your being humble by not airing out the dirty laundry?
If you claim MEAT does it, are you trying to lead anyone to believe that your just such a nice guy to not do it back?
Nope, like I said, if you push it, I will comply - here is just a tidbit. :wink:
See link... (Look at "RECENT ACTIVITY" - the aliases)
http://www.gametracker.com/meat/
Of course that will probably all be erased very quickly.
(If so - I got a picture I'll post also)
Oh, by the way, you talk about this forum being "Highly Edited"?
Guess by who!!! :P ???
Hint...
There were 2 members here that could edit where MEAT posted.
The forum owner and also the "Moderator" MEAT.
Guess who got caught red handed deleting a bunch of MEAT's bad posts?
Nope it wasn't Hermskii.
OLDschoolDEEMER wrote:Hey if it hasnt got anything to do with his personal life why wouldnt you try and discredit him? I mean you moan so much about how he does it to everyone else yet your gunna sit back with evidence and dirt and we "are gunna leave it at that?"
Yes, I don't need to - most people KNOW already.
OLDschoolDEEMER wrote:if i had anything...and i mean ANYTHING here to post on any one of you gutless little wimps, id do it in a second and id do it with a BIIIIG grin on my face!!! Thats what would make the GAME better for me!
Alas, you won't find anything on us because there never was anything on us LOL. :lol:
Gutless little wimps? LOL - look who's talking.
Again - we don't even KNOW who you are. (maybe Hermskii does LOL)
OLDschoolDEEMER wrote:I put it to you HOOK, that you are full of it.
Hes a good player and that dosnt sit well with you cuz you are not.
Now you ALL feel justified in getting together like a pack of filthy dogs and rain down unsubstatiated stuff at MEAT. You all must feel so tough yet not one of you can live up to his level at the actual game your all arguing about!!
Are you playing a game or judging a beauty contest?
Nobody ever said he wasn't a good player - that has NOTHING to Do with this whole thing, NOTHING!!! - and everybody knows that I couldn't care less if he is good or not.
I played with him on any server anywhere and just tolerated his rants, cut downs, etc.
We know all about how he plays and what he does, but it is the "what he does" part that we are concerned with. (or how he does it LOL)
Yes, I am full of it right up to my eye balls - I've seen and had enough of MEAT and anybody that is blind and Duped by him like yourself.
Listen to me - I am just about the ONLY person that WOULD stay and play with MEAT on my server. (or even on his LOL) Or on ANY server.
Most players just do not like HIM - not that he is good or not.
Unless you are MEAT, I am sure I know him much better than you ever could.
You only know him by playing him or one of his other aliases.
I helped him a lot with just about anything he asked of me, and more.
I have had a lot of chats and server business with him over the years.
But, alas, enough is enough - even for me, and that is saying a lot.
OLDschoolDEEMER wrote:its a part of MEATS charictor to get this attention.....its a part of MINE too....do you think id be here posting to you worms if i didnt want to give you the proverbial bowel movements???
(censorship is a female dog!)
sometimes i think we forget.....its just a game!
I know that MEAT forgets that it is just a game.
"Some People Just Don't Get it!" as he himself always said, but never got himself.

OLDschoolDEEMER

Post by OLDschoolDEEMER » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:19 am

Care to share a little insight into exactly what it was that started the cull of members?
Has it been deleted? Cuz from everything ive read, (and ive been away for a LOOOONG time) nothing really seems like banning material here. I mean sure, theres certainly a lot of cussing, but dosnt the old "Expletive deleted" thing take care of that?
Or is it you just want 100% comments and posts here?

This is sooooo off topic. :D

Hook

Post by Hook » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:27 am

OLDschoolDEEMER wrote:Care to share a little insight into exactly what it was that started the cull of members?
Has it been deleted? Cuz from everything ive read, (and ive been away for a LOOOONG time) nothing really seems like banning material here. I mean sure, theres certainly a lot of cussing, but dosnt the old "Expletive deleted" thing take care of that?
Or is it you just want 100% comments and posts here?

This is sooooo off topic. :D
Well quite a bit of it, the MEAT bad stuff, (not sure how much or what) was deleted by MEAT.
That is why you don't see it anymore.
A lot of MEAT coming down on others and lying about what he did, etc. (in a nutshell)
I witnessed a lot of it on my server and others too.
It was also a lot of bickering and cussing on the MonsterHunt side.
Enough was enough.
We DO think it, UT, is just a game - a good game we love.
We don't want the other bad stuff - don't need it anymore. :wink:

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:32 am

LOL

OLDschoolDEEMER

Post by OLDschoolDEEMER » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:39 am

so what your telling me, is MEAT comes into MRS as randomplayer and elvis and plays like....well you? Randompalyer and elvis are both pretty average players! Although be it an interesting theory, that just dosnt sit well with me...Besides, please address this issue right now in one of your next quotes, What difference does it make to play with aliases? How is it even an issue?!
And for the LAST time IM NOT MEAT.....YOU GOOSE!!!!

I supose it would appear gutless to be anon here. I can see that, but im just doing a lil digging and i dont want that to effect my name...you know, dont want you all to turn on me and lynch me too :D as i see it, for what we are talking about, you really dont need to know who i am. And btw, THERE are ALOT of players who were playin MRS before you...ALOT!!!! in fact, you were very late on the MRS server.

How would you know how i know MEAT?
I could be his accountant for all you know..
Its hard to argue with you and hermskii cuz i actually kinda like you guys!!! so why dont you two just go away and stop arguing with me!!! :D

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:29 am

LOL hahahahhahahah BANNED LOL :twisted:

Hook

Post by Hook » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:36 am

OLDschoolDEEMER wrote:so what your telling me, is MEAT comes into MRS as randomplayer and elvis and plays like....well you? Randompalyer and elvis are both pretty average players! Although be it an interesting theory, that just dosnt sit well with me...Besides, please address this issue right now in one of your next quotes, What difference does it make to play with aliases? How is it even an issue?!
And for the LAST time IM NOT MEAT.....YOU GOOSE!!!!

I supose it would appear gutless to be anon here. I can see that, but im just doing a lil digging and i dont want that to effect my name...you know, dont want you all to turn on me and lynch me too :D as i see it, for what we are talking about, you really dont need to know who i am. And btw, THERE are ALOT of players who were playin MRS before you...ALOT!!!! in fact, you were very late on the MRS server.

How would you know how i know MEAT?
I could be his accountant for all you know..
Its hard to argue with you and hermskii cuz i actually kinda like you guys!!! so why dont you two just go away and stop arguing with me!!! :D
Well, MEAT plays as RandomPlayer and ELvis (among other names like COMPACT, CD, etc.)
Sometimes they play average like you and I, and sometimes they mop up the server. (hmm??)
And playing as aliases ISN'T the issue! - Never was. (you should read more closely)
It is MEAT who hates OTHER people doing it. :lol: :roll: (even though HE does it himself quite prevalently) :P
MEAT attacks OTHERS for doing it. :roll:
Then he says that people leave because he is so good - not why at all - at least for most.
People don't like HIM. (Not how he plays)
He just doesn't get it. :|