Meat, you should really seek help. You're a sick kid.

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
OLDschoolDEEMER
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Re: Meat, you should really seek help. You're a sick kid.

Post by OLDschoolDEEMER » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:28 pm

uh huh?

It REALLY dosnt take a genius to differentiate between the 3 pings of the players you say MEAT uses as aliases.
For example, RandomPlayer's Ping is always between 110 and 130. Its consistently 122 but does have slight fluctuations.
MEATS is almost ALWAYS 92-98
I have played these three players numerous times before at the same time.

explain?

Oh and if that dosnt convice you...how about this pic?

OLDschoolDEEMER

Post by OLDschoolDEEMER » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Shot0004[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by Hermskii » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:35 pm

1. Only MEAT would have that picture being that his name is highlighted in that picture which is what happens when the score board appears at the end of the game. It highlights the current player.

2. MEAT is the only player I know who takes pictures of his victories at the end of every game.

3. I have seen with my own eyes a log that shows MEAT log in as himself, as ELvis and as Random Player. Note again that Random Player (MEAT) won this game and a picture was taken proving it. (See #2 again)

4. It is amazingly convenient to me that anyone except MEAT would have this picture just days after it became public knowledge that MEAT is a hypocrite in that he claims to hate it when people do what he is doing himself when it comes to aliases. Yes, I can reproduce this same effect of appearing to be logged in to several places at the same time with different pings. Not very hard at all actually but while I taught MEAT many things, this was not one of them.

5. Only MEAT kept on arguing relentlessly even after he lost the argument and the winning point of the argument was made clear to him over and over and yet he just kept on "beating the dead horse". He did this just like you do...

For these 5 reasons, I'm going to go ahead and postulate that you OLDschoolDEEMER are in fact another of MEAT's aliases and thus MEAT himself. With that said, I do hereby deactivate this account of yours as well. For the record, you are in fact permanently banned from this forum.
~Peace~

Hermskii

bumMmonkeY

Post by bumMmonkeY » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:48 pm

....for the LAST time Im NOT MEAT!!!!!

Ive had that pic laying around for some time....i took the shot when I was under the impression that he was using aliases so i used an alias to see for myself.

I must admit, he does VERY well playing three computers at once!!

Dosnt it just prove that your not 100% right all the time hermskii?
Maybe banning loyal and long term users because you have a hunch isnt such a great idea.

Eitherway, i suspect that bumMmonkey will be banned now because no doubt im another MEAT alias? Or maybe it just suits you... Or im not the TYPE you want on your forum.
For whatever reason, that would be sad...
But do what you have to do....just have a think about all of this first.

See you on the court! :evil:

bumMmonkey

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 am

Wow! I guess you found your log-in then huh for this account which you had claimed you had lost as you were posturing as OLDschoolDEEMER. I knew as soon as I saw you logged in as buMmonkeY that a post would be placed here and that it would be a MEAT related / defense post.

To answer your question, YES! I will delete long time forum members down to the last one if needed to clear this place of MEAT sympathisers and aliases.

For anyone else who isn't clear about this: MEAT has his own server and is affiliated with a different forum that he lists on his server in the server add messages. All of the MEAT fans need to send me a request to be deactivated from this forum and then they need to head on over to MEAT's place and hang out with him there.

Now, I'm waiting for the ELvis member here to start posting again for the first time since September of 2009 out of the blue too. LOL. No I'm not actually! That account like this one is officially deactivated. Tell everyone to ask MEAT why he isn't allowed here anymore and see if his answer sounds like a good enough reason for a person with a history like mine to have taken the measures I have to deactivate him. If it doesn't sound like enough for his banning then maybe he still hasn't told you the whole truth. Peace!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:17 am

And all this still doesn't change the FACT that MEAT DOES use aliases even though he condemns others for doing the same thing.
It also does not change the FACT that he harasses other players and then when they don't want to play him because of it, he says it is because he is so good.
I have witnessed his bad sportsmanship and lying many, many times.
Too bad that you just don't see it.
If you play the way MEAT wants you to - he generally leaves you alone though.
Otherwise he cuts you down.
I play a lot of players that are very good, some probably as good as MEAT, and I like to, but I don't like playing with MEAT and all his rot.
In fact, I Prefer to play with better players than myself - a much more fun game and more challenging too.
Can be very boring playing with inexperienced players, but I still play with them of course and hep them if I can.
Other players play very good players too, but for some other reason they don't like to play with MEAT. hmm - why is that.

And YOU just lied by saying you couldn't log in under your real name here. :?
I'm really sorry to see that you BumbMonkey were also duped by MEAT.
I actually had some respect for you, but I guess you can be duped easier than I thought.
I gotta say - MEAT is very good at twisting the truth around 180 deg.
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:24 am

Hook wrote:And YOU just lied by saying you couldn't log in under your real name here. :? I'm really sorry to see that you BumbMonkey were also duped by MEAT.
I actually had some respect for you, but I guess you can be duped easier than I thought.
I gotta say - MEAT is very good at twisting the truth around 180 deg.

If you read all the stuff that has been posted you'll realize you've all become exactly what you're trying to prevent here. Let it go. All the bridges have been burned, in some cases more than once. Turn around and walk away. It ain't worth it. The one community you've all tried to protect has now been blown apart. And before you ask or expostulate, Klownz is only on one side and that's Klownz side. Simply let it heal and quick picking at the wounds. If you purport to be the better player then walk away. . .

A blind man could have seen that oldschoolredeemer was bumMmonkeY. Who uses the word "addy" stateside? And who could forget his "good natured rants" at Klownz as he was trying to call Klownz out? If people are going to accuse people of being other people at least look at the clues right in front of you before you go tossing accusations around. It is being done to easily and quickly around here as of late . . . .

Aliases? Klownz believes IT caught someone redhanded using IT's name at Hooks so you definitely want to let the alias thing go. bumMmonkeY is right about RandomPlayer and ELvis. Klownz has played them all and all three have distinct playing styles, moves, preferred maps, etc. Klownz didn't get as good as Klownz is by not knowing IT's opponents. RandomPlayer to Klownz knowledge has never posted here and Klownz recommends the ELvis ban be re-looked at or at least handled thru email in private. Don't burn anymore bridges . . . .

Who'd have thought Klownz would be the sane one ?? Merry Christmas . . . .
Evil is obvious only in retrospect.

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:16 am

All very good Klownz - Very nice to read what you posted.
I agree. :P

Except this...
Aliases? Klownz believes IT caught someone redhanded using IT's name at Hooks so you definitely want to let the alias thing go. bumMmonkeY is right about RandomPlayer and ELvis.
The BIG difference here is that I don't condemn people for using aliases if they wish, like MEAT.
And that is certainly the only time I can remember even using an alias, and it was for a real good reason - a test.
When a player came in with the name "Player" I immediately left my server so as not to disturb anybody.
I realized later that "Player" is substituted for a player's name if someone else already is using it on a server.
I explained WHY to you ("=Klownz®=") when you asked in an email to me warning me about that player playing as "=Klownz®=".
Here was my reply to your email...
Oh, that was you??? LOL
Sorry, that was just Myself trying out a setting.
I was testing my ScoreBoard settings is all and your playername was just what I was trying to test and your name was handy.

Special characters such as the Registered Trademark in your playername show up as a box in the scoreboard in a Linux server.
There is a setting called "FixLinuxLetters=false".
I was seeing if it really fixed them if I changed it to true.
It does, but it screws up some skins, etc., also so I changed it back after that test.

Sorry about that. :)

Yes, too bad about all that crap going on at Hermskii's - I wish it never happened.
I think my server HAS had a few minor attacks already from someone.
I am watching it closely now!

Thanks for the heads up on this though!!!

Later!

Hook

And Yes, most of the time RandomPlayer and ELvis are themselves, but Not all of the time, as proved.
I have had them on my server so I know - and recognized MEAT's play style and his chat too. (not to mention IP's he uses.)

But hey Thanks Klownz for coming in the correct way here.
Welcome back. :wink:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:57 am

I think I'm done with this topic. I do still have more bridges to burn and won't regret it a bit when I do. I am considering going through and pruning the members more by say deactivating the ones who have posted anything in 2-3 years. They are likely gone for good anyways. I'd like to get down to a true number of active members no matter how small that number ends up being.

I'm also going to continue using my "if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck and walks like a duck it likely is a duck" method of detecting members who just continue to refuse to move off of this topic.

I'll leave this topic here as I think I have always left topics in place and not locked them down even though they turn my guts inside out, but read this closely:

I feel everyone here has said their piece and said enough here. Don't post in this topic anymore! Yes, this is a test. Don't fail it!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Killer Klownz

Post by Killer Klownz » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Given the current environment around here Klownz could speculate and postulate several different reasons you chose to use "=Klownz®=" other than the one you stated but will not do so and will simply let it go as long as it does not happen again. Klownz is against aliases and will continue to be so. Klownz also does not trust the server statistics you have mentioned here as they are notoriously inaccurate in Klownz book . . .

As for Hermskii . . . Sir, I see you already posted as Klownz was typing this reply. You may deactivate Klownz account if you wish. Klownz rarely plays at CG and it would be disingenuous for Klownz to expect to be allowed to continue to post. Klownz does wish to publically thank you for all the help with {RVH}. It was very much appreciated . . .
Evil is obvious only in retrospect.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:21 pm

I'm cool Klownz. I saw that you were posting while I was writing that up. I figured it would pop up right afetr I posted my part.

So good! Let's call this topic dead and move on folks!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

Post by Hook » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:46 pm

All good with me also Hermskii and Klownz! :wink:

Sir Mandrake

Post by Sir Mandrake » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Wow.. My lunch break went by so fast reading this... You should lock this topic for good ...wheres that Lock button?? Push it Herm! here Ill give you a smiley to go along with it... Image

Have a good afternoon fellas!

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Sir Mandrake wrote:Wow.. My lunch break went by so fast reading this... You should lock this topic for good ...wheres that Lock button?? Push it Herm! here Ill give you a smiley to go along with it... Image

Have a good afternoon fellas!
Yes, I agree lock and remove, save it to your pc, so new and existing members won't walk into drama herm and just use it for future use if you have to, just my 2 cents. Happy holidays guys.
11100000.11111111.11111111.00000000 /24

Hook

Post by Hook » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:01 am

OLDschoolDEEMER wrote:uh huh?

It REALLY dosnt take a genius to differentiate between the 3 pings of the players you say MEAT uses as aliases.
For example, RandomPlayer's Ping is always between 110 and 130. Its consistently 122 but does have slight fluctuations.
MEATS is almost ALWAYS 92-98
I have played these three players numerous times before at the same time.

explain?

Oh and if that dosnt convice you...how about this pic?
EASY to explain here...
And it doesn't take a Genius to figure out that he uses proxies for some of his aliases.
Not hard to do is what I am told. :wink:
And I have seen him use aliases but I don't even NEED to say that he uses aliases - GameTrackers does, er ahhh DID say that he uses aliases. (It was Handily and Quickly edited out now)

I just have to add one more thing here that points out "OLDschoolDEEMER's / bumMmonkeY's / MEAT's Lover?" is full of baloney.
Anybody who has played MEAT as much as I have on MEAT's own server (MRS) knows that MEAT has a ping of between 15 and 25 usually, as he plays to and from his own home based server.
And you can change your ping just by adjusting a few things and also connecting differently with your home based server such as MEAT runs.
And MEAT's proxy / Alias players are usually 110 to 130 - Just like *ahem* RandomPlayer's ping (at times) - hmmmm.
Actually RandomPlayers ping changes quite a bit - depending I guess on whether it is really RandomPlayer or MEAT playing as RandomPlayer like GameTrackers points out. (see attached screen shot of MEAT's GameTracker profile showing the aliases he played as that NOW has been edited by him so as not to show the alias playing he has done in recent times)
MEAT_Alias.jpg
When the REAL RandomPlayer plays it is different sometimes - his ping fluctuates from day to day as I recall. hmmmm?
Same thing for ELvis too.
Another funny thing about that "ELvis" guy is, sometimes he plays where he is almost unbeatable, and other times he plays where he is pretty easy to beat, or at least plays average.
All this explains why you can take a pick of MEAT and 2 other players that may or may not be really the real players or MEAT.
Most of the time they ARE the real players.

Finaly, I am not really For or Against playing under different names, if you have a good reason to, but to condemn others for doing it and to lie and say that you NEVER do it, not THAT is WAY WRONG of MEAT.

OK - I think I am done and have gotten some of these FACTs off my chest now. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.