How fun!

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

How fun!

Post by Hermskii » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:37 am

I don't know about you folks but all of these MEAT sympathisers/fans/friends are really coming out of the wood work like I've never seen before! many are likely aliases of MEAT's and I expect to nuke several more MEAT like member accounts over the next few weeks as I almost finish cleaning shop here.

As I memntioned in another topic, I have no toloeraence for anyone associated with MEAT who also comes here and sings his praises. I know we still have a few active members here who like to show up and read and leave to report back to MEAT and that is fine by me so long as they don't start ranting about how great he is and how unfair I am while they know nothing of why MEAT is no longer welcome here. I'll invite you to go ask him anything you want to and talk to him all day long if you want to and play with him on his server forever! God Bless You! Go do it.

Now that I have made that clear, expect to be nuked almost instantly if you bring up MEAT in this forum. I don't care if MEAT supporters are in here so long as they don't talk about him or act like him. Actually, I do care enough not to let him or anyone like him in here again. If they get in, I'll smoke them out and nuke them. Yeah!

OK! That pretty much covers it. Thanks and Peace!
~Peace~

Hermskii