{HOH} Forum appears down...

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

{HOH} Forum appears down...

Post by Hermskii » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Hey folks,

I too have seen where sometimes when you try to connect it doesn't connect and says the page is not available. I'm getting emails from several people about it and I thank you all for that!

I have not made any changes here to cause this. My bills are all paid up for the next 10 years here so please don't be concerned about this forum going down. It is not. I have tons of systems in place here that back this forum up daily. I have zero intensions of ever letting this forum go down in the future.

So all is good here except this connection issue. This forum is likely being attacked again is my best guess and I'll review that theory tonight! Until then, I'll talk with my provider and see what they have to say about it. Don't forget we have this big solor flare that is supposed to be messing up electronic stuff as well today and through tonight. Take it easy!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Sir Mandrake
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Re: {HOH} Forum appears down...

Post by Sir Mandrake » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Nah - I dont think you are being attacked Herm. Somthing is going on with the internet somwhere.. Gametracker.com is not responding as well. So far your forums and hooks have come up just fine for me today.

Wanted to add my Host for my forum and redirect have been acting odd today. Inconsistencies in redirect speed and page loads are slow..... its based in florida I believe.
--- END OF LINE ---

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Re: {HOH} Forum appears down...

Post by Hermskii » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Mine is in L.A. California. Hopefully it is just the sun doing this.
~Peace~

Hermskii