Remind me...

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Remind me...

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Someone remind me to give the gift that keeps on giving. I'm speaking of a new post I made today on another forum. I want to see what kind of reply I get before I show it to you. LOL. Good times!
~Peace~

Hermskii

EvilGrins

Re: Remind me...

Post by EvilGrins » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am

I thought the gift that keeps on giving was hugs.

:wink:

You go right back over to that other forum and hug everybody!

:mrgreen:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Re: Remind me...

Post by Hermskii » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:16 am

LOL! I ended up speaking with an admin at a different forum the one you are speaking of and I have decided "for now" not to post the link to it as I was going to. It is interesting to me though how people have reacted once they saw the facts about things that have taken place here recently. I know I have already proved my point thus damaging those who have been taking pop shots at me from the shawdows and on other forums. I don't need to push back anymore right now.

I have more than enough ammo left to to release just as much new information again and possibly even again if needed. I've stood by quietly as my name here was slandered. I warned those people over and over to stop it. I gave these goons a chance to apologize and retract the lies they have told. They pressed forward with their routine so I reacted and will even faster and harder next time I catch them talking smack. The big-big difference here folks is that I can prove everything I say AND I can disprove anything lie they spread. They can't prove anything when it is a lie. They have nothing to stand on at all.
~Peace~

Hermskii