Sorry but...

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Sorry but...

Post by Hermskii » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:16 pm

Due to many false memberships that had been created on this forum I have had to guess as to who was real and who wasn't. I recently got rid of just over 50 registered members based on false email addresses and zero posts and or visits here.

I'm sure a few were real members and I apologize to them for nuking their registration but I had to once I had put into place measures to stop programs from registering here rather than real people. They are known as bots and I hated having a false number of actual registered users. If you were one of these victoms that I nuked, please reregister using a valid email address.

If you have any questions or problems I can be reached at Hermskii@houston .rr.com . Please note I put a space in that email address on purpose and if you really need to reach me use that email address but remove the space. Thank you!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Flatus

Post by Flatus » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:33 am

Yeah, a good cleaning should be done yearly. As for those that post spam like those ones may get in emails on sites, I've seen that on other forums too. Best to check/screen the ones applying before they are allowed on here.

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:19 pm

And of the members that are left I doubt most of them frequent this site.

Tall Minta

Post by Tall Minta » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:32 am

How do I set an avatar on this board?

Hermskii
Site Admin

Hello!

Post by Hermskii » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:02 pm

Hi Tall Minta,

Tell us real quick about where you got that name and why you chose. I have never heard it before. Welcome to this board! Will we be seeing you often?

About the avatar, in my opinion it is a pain sorta if you don't know what you are doing. For that reason, if you would like, you can send me what you want to use and I'll put it in your profile for you. It needs to be smaller than 180 X 180 please. Thanks.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Scify

Post by Scify » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:39 am

Tall Minta wrote:How do I set an avatar on this board?
Look under your Profile at bottom there should be Avatar control panel

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 180 pixels, the height no greater than 180 pixels, and the file size no more than 49 KB.

1:
Upload Avatar from your machine:

2:
Upload Avatar from a URL:
Enter the URL of the location containing the Avatar image, it will be copied to this site.

3:
Link to off-site Avatar:
Enter the URL of the location containing the Avatar image you wish to link to.

there is four but Herm do you have Avatar gallery on forum if so

4:
Select Avatar from gallery:

I hope this help u.

" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"