I got this weird feeling...

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

I got this weird feeling...

Post by Hermskii » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:09 pm

I've been having this od feeling for the last several weeks of something about to happen. Something good. I know I've been anxious for the Christmas holidays to get here. I know I'm planning on making a few little changes around here and on my servers but I feel that what is coming is bigger than all of that. Bigger than this forum or my servers which isn't hard to imagine.

I have a few new folks I'm about to bring into the circle here but I don't think it is about them joining here. I am looking forward to them though!

I can't put my finger on it but I wanted to mention it. I hear little rumlings of things to come from others too that are positive for us but I don't think that is it either. Anybody else have any odd tremors in the force around here lately? Good? Bad? Anything?
~Peace~

Hermskii

EvilGrins

Re: I got this weird feeling...

Post by EvilGrins » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Hermskii wrote:Anybody else have any odd tremors in the force around here lately? Good? Bad? Anything?
Big earthquake. Going to crack the planet in half and shatter us all.

It will be good for those lil' gray fellows that setup a space station where Earth used to be.

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:47 am

Perhaps this fits your situation herm, i'll keep the source secret:

The waiting has been long and a measure of your faith and ability to focus on all that is of the Light, because there have been many distractions including those sources that have set out to confuse people. However, you have become much wiser and able to discern what is truly of the Light. There are in any event different interpretations of events that are lined up to carry you forward to Ascension. The important thing is that you see whatever happens the ultimate goal is Ascension, and how you get there is not an issue that should lead to dissension amongst you. It is certainly in your interest to make allowances for the differences, as at any time the plans and timing can be adjusted. This you know only too well, but understand that changes are sometimes necessary to fine tune our activities. As the dark Ones are being forced to retreat, they leave a trail of failed attempts to cause disarray. We are determined to block all such attempts, and now have the divine authorization to use more forceful means to do so. Nevertheless, we do take care so as not to involve innocent people.

:wink:

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:48 am

Interesting Terraniux, and somewhat well said and relevant to our group!

To answer Hermskii, yes, I have been feeling a bit depressed lately, or maybe tired?, but I attribute most of that because of a few members' problems - to name a couple ...
Greylox's server DownLoading problem - that has now cleared up on its own. (YAY)
Another far greater real life problem though that keeps eating at me is with Peenyuh - he had a very young grandchild get killed by a drunk driver - he and his family have been devastated as you might imagine.
Pray for him and his family!!! :|

Anyway, I think things will be good coming up - around here and HUTP anyway.
And another new place in "our good family" of UT sites looming on the horizon also... (to come)
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Scify

Post by Scify » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:39 pm

How did you know I would have bad case rotten luck or bad luck this week?
" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 pm

I did not know Scify and I'm sorry to hear it hasn't gone well for you. I hope it turns around for you soon! Good luck.
~Peace~

Hermskii