Major upgrade time...

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Major upgrade time...

Post by Hermskii » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:23 am

My entire network is getting revamped here at the house with a whole new service provider using a whole new network topology. I expect expect all of the direct {HOH} servers to go offline. I will get them all back on line when it is convenient. I say it like that because I have so many other things going on over the next 2 days that are far more important than getting the servers back up immediately. More on all of this later as time permits.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

Re: Major upgrade time...

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:49 am

Well! This is going better than I expected. I think I have 4 out 5 servers up already. I am having a tough time with my new firewall. I think I have it pretty much figured out but I'm tired. I love all of my new TV stuff that I got with this package. I hope I can get the rest of it worked out this weekend. Doubt it but I'll try. Peace!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

Re: Major upgrade time...

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:47 pm

As near as I can tell, all issues are resolved. The House of Hermskii immediate family of servers now have a static IP address for the first time ever! All of the servers have been added to GameTracker again and hopefully for the last time! While my upload speeds here actually slowed down some I think they will be more stable so I'm going to make a post requesting connectivity reports from our players here!

All of my video and multimedia stuff rule now too! My main point to all of this is that all of this is a huge load off my mind now. I have already worked out all of these issues I faced switching to this new service. I honestly expected trouble for about a week. Now I can bring my focus back to all of my super-duper secret plans.

How about them 49's by the way? That was one of the most exciting 4th quartes of football I have ever seen! More on all of this later if needed.
~Peace~

Hermskii