No shame? Really? LOL.

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

No shame? Really? LOL.

Post by Hermskii » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm tired of many of the former members from here still playing on the House of Hermskii {HoH} servers and making new alias accounts to play there and log-in here. If I was so awful to you and my servers suck so bad...why won't you just go away and stay away? I don't ever go to your UT servers or forums. Hell, I won't even return your emails or phone calls or PMs. Why do you keep trying to maintain some sort of a relationship with me or the House of Hermskii {HoH}? I don't want or need any of you former members in my life. I have my happy place. Go find your own! If you can't be yourself where ever you go you will never be truly happy there. That's just an FYI for you.

The funny part is the aliases that are used. Do you not understand that changing your name and trying to get back in to where you were booted out of only goes to further the pathetic shame you must still suffer from when you are caught? Just man-up folks. Go ahead and deeply apologize for your past and come back in forgiven and as who you really are. Nothing feels better than a brand new start I hear.

I actually watched somebody the other day load up their server with some fake folks during the State of the Union Address and was just amazed at the effort this person had to go through to do it. I was also shocked at how easy it was to spot while it was happening. Mostly, I'm shocked that they even go through the effort at all.

I'm almost beginning to feel bad for you poor bastages. LOL. Thanks for the laughs though! Now go away or repent or something. No...just go away!
~Peace~

Hermskii

EvilGrins

Re: No shame? Really? LOL.

Post by EvilGrins » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:28 am

I've only got one alias...

...just sayin.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:59 am

OK. EG. Just go ahead and ban yourself for me and go be a loser somewhere else. LOL. Say hi to all of the other losers for me. Be sure to copy something from here that you have complained about and then go replicate it and make a few changes but tag it all as your own concepts and work.

Never admit that you were wrong about anything going forward or give any credit to anyone who ever took a lot of their personal time and helped you achieve your goals. Then create another alias and come play on the servers here that you hate so much and create an account here at the forum again.

After or during all of that, pester me with private messages on this and all other forums we both go to. Call me and leave messages and please don't forget to continually send me emails trying to be nice while assuring the world you have nothing to do with me or this place. Have your email accounts get hacked by a virus because you are too stupid to protect yourself properly while online and have them send me crap constantly because you are too stupid to know you left a email address active from one of your old aliases that you don't use anymore and now your account sends out mass emails to everyone you ever had in it daily.

Change your political party affiliation to Democrat immediately because I feel only Democrats can be sick enough to maintain the level of work required to be so two-faced. I'm not saying all Democrats by any means. There are plenty of really great Democrats out there but there are also plenty of sick ones who have done everything I mentioned above.

Yeah, that pretty much sums up what you need to do. Note that if you are one of the former members here that I have offered to help and you don't do all of the above to me, you are still in good favor with me and I won't expose that you and I still talk. I don't want to blow your cover and all of that. Not all former members are jerks by any means.

Hey EG, do I know your other alias? Not all other aliases are bad unless you use them to falsely represent yourself to other people. I know EG has at least 3 but I know them all and he has never tried to hide the fact that they are him. Several folks have several aliases and good reasons to have them. But if you have a alias here because you are ashamed to use the real name we all know you by then you my friend are not my friend and you are a loser too!

Ahhhhhh! That felt good!
~Peace~

Hermskii

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:57 pm

O RLY?

Well, I'm rubber and you're glue... which means now you are a Democrat!

*takes a bow*

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:47 am

I got an email asking if I was actually pissed at EvilGrins and the answer is no. I'm not. This was directed at several people who either aren't here anymore or are here and on the servers BUT not using the names they used when they were last welcomed here. Yeah, this is just a jab at them and people like them who can't manage to keep a username too long because their personality is so disfunctional they can't maintain a relationship and need a do-over every few weeks, months or years.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Sir Mandrake
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Post by Sir Mandrake » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:26 am

Ive been using Sir Mandrake since the games release..... :P
I had a player once tell me about 3 years ago or so.. "Hey, are you the same Mandrake that I used to play and ARENA with all the time back in '99?" I reply - " Im the one and only!"

So it pays to maintain the same name in any game as people will come back and remember you.
--- END OF LINE ---

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Sir Mandrake wrote:Ive been using Sir Mandrake since the games release..... :P
I had a player once tell me about 3 years ago or so.. "Hey, are you the same Mandrake that I used to play and ARENA with all the time back in '99?" I reply - " Im the one and only!"

So it pays to maintain the same name in any game as people will come back and remember you.
Yes, a very good reason!
I also have had "Hook" since the beginning of UT and before.
My player name "Hook" - the only one I've ever used with UT "one and only". :D
Actually, I went by "Hook" since before the internet, way back in the late 1960's.
It used to be my handle for CB Radio.
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Hitman

Post by Hitman » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:28 pm

I all-so used the same since 12 years back, Seams like the only reason to change it over and over is coz you act like an ass and create your own bad reputation LOL

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:56 am

Well, the war is over. It is time for them to use their original names again or at least tell us who they really are if they are bent on keeping the new name. Lots of stupid stuff happened here a while back and it all got taken too far. I soften up to all of it more and more day by day.

Come on out little UT player. It's OK! Nobody is going to hurt you. What is your real name little UT player? It's good to see you again!

See! It will be just like that!
~Peace~

Hermskii