MEAT's Redeemer Screamer Forum

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

MEAT's Redeemer Screamer Forum

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:07 am

Yes! You heard right. I have dedicated a section to MEAT because I feel that he has done more than enough to increase visibility of UT and the Redeemer Mod to justify it.

I have aided several ADMINS over the years to set up and run their servers. Most have quit after just a few weeks if not days and others moved on to other versions of UT or other mods. MEAT stuck with this version and has assisted others to do the same. I feel it is my duty to assist him in keeping the "Deemer Mod" alive and well and this is just a simple step for me in doing exactly that.

I hope you all can join me in welcoming MEAT to the next phase of Administering his server by way his own forum here. He's had it way too easy so far so I hope you all give him hell! LOL. Thanks!
~Peace~

Hermskii

LePoLoo
NoMoreSpam: Silver

A GREAT WELCOME MEAT

Post by LePoLoo » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:21 am

You're right Herm !!! Meat deserves this threat and really did a great job (of course with your help) and I'm glad his server lasts and surely will for a long time. Many people go and have fun there.
Keep the good job Meat ! :wink:
Cya (and kick your ass) there :D :D :D :D
LePoLoo aka {DOU}MooN

And I'm glad to be the first "regular" post here after Herm's one ! :wink:
Too much lag ? go fishing...

}<(((((°>    }<(((((°>         }<(((((°>   }<(((((°>     }<(((((°>             }<(((((°>       Image