Warning...

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Warning...

Post by Hermskii » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:55 am

This is just a warning that I intend to rebuild both the CG and MHM servers from scratch very soon. This will mean that the servers will be down for several days if not weeks due to the recent addition to my family being a 3 week old son.

I'm unsure when I plan to take on this event and I'm sure that there will be many things I will have missed causing issues being I haven't built or rebuilt any of me servers in about a year and a half at least.

Please be patient during this modification. I'm sure that upon the revival of the servers that 95% of any issues that arise will be resolved shortly afterwards meaning within a few days.

I do not expect to add new maps or change any rules etc. as I already have most of what I want how I want it already. This is simply a message saying that the servers will become unavailable very soon for an undisclosed amount of time.

Thank you!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Flatus
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by Flatus » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:05 am

That'll be ok, since it's a good time to do so when a lot now are going off for vacation/holidays. If possible, add a small note to the UT server browser listing something like 'Offline soon with new IP later'. That way other will know what's going to happen & for others who got them on their favs. :wink: