Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

333networks is in the house!!!

Post by Hermskii » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:54 am

I'd like to welcome 333networks into the House of Hermskii {HOH}.

For several years I have watched this small group work hard to enhance the playability of UT. Most importantly to me is the work they have done with the UT master servers and giving us the best solutions they have to ensure we can connect to them and each other among all of the other things they do! I have placed a link below to their web-site and copied and pasted from their "About" section on their home page. I think it says it best about what all they do for the UT community. Here it is:

http://www.333networks.com

About

333networks are a small group of people with UT-demo or related as a hobby. We try to keep contact with all other Demo server administrators and make the most of UT-demo as it is. For us it's a recreational way of improving the site, creating and hosting new UT-demo servers, developing new scripts and learn to know new people. Some people noticed that 333networks was unfortunately gone for a while, but now we are back with new servers, scripts and a request: help us!

For example our server-stats, just click a server in the list to see who is in, what mutators or game-type is running and what map is on.

Also, we keep trying to settle little disputes with ban-magnets, exchange info about cheaters with other admins and help people who ask for our help.

If you wish to learn more or get involved with 333networks, contact us.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Darkelarious
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver
Location: Phobos Moon Station, somewhere between Deimos and Mars.

Re: 333networks is in the house!!!

Post by Darkelarious » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:26 am

Dear Hermskii,

Thank you for your warm welcome!

In the past few years, our knowledge of programming and using the proper techniques increased, unfortunately our time shrunk proportionally due to a nasty condition called "a life", as you refer to it...

Though this year will be a busy one, I hope to find some time for management and improvements at least once in a while. Of course, a forum post is quickly written; it is hard to stay away from a heart-warming community!

333networks and its crew will try to keep up the good work and support the community as best as we can!