Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

UNREAL MONSTERHUNT!

Post by Hermskii » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:34 am

Rarely has anyone accomplished so much for the UT community! Not only has Hitman been a long time member here at the House of Hermskii {HOH} but he quickly sprouted out and continued his efforts. He was an Admin at one of the most popular UT forums around but still outgrew that position quickly. He then cranked up his own server and website and forum. He then continued to expand into multiple game-types. He is recognized by me and the UT community as one of the greatest contributors to UT ever. He not only Admins but also maintains one of the largest and most popular forums and game servers in the world. I have to mention Zipps as well. Together they have an UT Empire! I'm very excited that Hitman allows us here to induct him and his work into the House of Hermskii {HOH} list/family of recommended Sites and Servers!

Here is a short bio straight from the mouth of Hitman himself:

Hi
I am born and raised in Sweden since -63 so i am an old fart ,Lives in in a house with my girlfriend and my 2 kids (girls)that I have every other weekend.
played all kinds of console games as they came out ,still remember the first one i got from my father
when i turned 13 ,it was in black&withe with some bouncing dots on LOL

Then it was donkey Kong ,Nintendo, Play station and Finely ,a brand new PC 350 Hz PC in 1998 ,the year after i got UT and was hooked ,a real UT-Junkie
Played it with a call-up K-56 modem for 4 hoers a day,Joined some sniper clans,And on the big public server back then" Fraggalonia" 20-30 players at all time.
And some of the maps we played I try to use today on my sniper-server ,They were hard to find ,and i still miss a few...

Later on i had a break in gaming ,House,kids (Realife) then when it slowed down I missed the old game ,so i started to play some Monsterhunt
on different servers and found the dU-server cos they was a happy gang of fools at that time ,I got to be staff 1 year later.
Then it all turn ugly with a lot of drama and all the fun was lost and gone...
So I started a co-work with ZIppy that was good at web-sites and I grabbed the best of the staff from dU and started up this new place called Unreal-Mayhem
Worked as hell and created my own servers one by one. MH,TDM,CTF,DM,BT.....
And a Teamspeak-3 that we use daily.

I hope you have a good time on the servers and enjoy .

Here is the list of the UNREAL MAYHEM servers:

-=]UM[=-Monster Mayhem
UNREAL://109.70.148.94:3000

-=]UM[=-Monster Mayhem ***NaliWeapons II And Standard Weapons***
UNREAL://109.70.148.94:9990

-=]UM[=-Sniper-TDM-ZP/ACE
UNREAL://109.70.148.94:4777

-=]UM[=-Public|Bunnytrack OLD Mods
UNREAL://109.70.148.94:7777

-=]UM[=-Public|Bunnytrack
UNREAL://109.70.148.94:7000

-=]UM[=-CTF-Mix
UNREAL://109.70.148.94:4000

-=]UM[=-Funhouse1
UNREAL://109.70.148.94:4444

If you can't find what you're looking for here you really need to tell me where to look!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hitman

Re: UNREAL MONSTERHUNT!

Post by Hitman » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:42 am

Hey we are very much still alive, just have another IP to it all due to a server-shift, so can some admin please edit all to 176.9.104.176 same for Teamspeak if someone like to join :D :D
Greets Hitman

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Cool!

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:41 am

I will contact you and we will get your info updated here! Good to hear all is well otherwise.
~Peace~

Hermskii