MonsterHunt: Challenge

Posts about what EvilGrins has been or is up to!
EvilGrins
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

MonsterHunt: Challenge

Post by EvilGrins » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:00 am

There are some players who think they're all that. They are the Gods of ut99 and there's no one badder.

Oddly, you will often find thee people in games online chatting in a corner while everyone else is fighting the monsters.

For those players that think MH is getting old and all the thrill has gone from the game, I challenge them to grab one of those mutators that makes it so the only weapon they have to fight with is a sword or a lightsaber and try it again.
Not so tough now, are you?

David
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Re: MonsterHunt: Challenge

Post by David » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:37 am

I am not one of those people .....am I?....Anyway what sparked an interest in your comment was "a lightsabor". I have seen the sword and crossbow mutator and the jumping mines, but I have not heard about nor seen the light sabor.

Thought that was interesting.....

To come to think of it, I do brag sometimes and post pictures that sometimes shows my "trophy" win, but I know I am not all of that. I know that there are players out there that could and does clean my clock. Overall I think I am about an average if not a little above average player.

I wish you the best on your challenge. If needed, you should call that person out in a friendly match as some tried to do for you during our outing at the sniper game. Good luck.
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Yeah EG, ya big NO-SHOW! What happened? Chicken? (Insert all sorts of dogging you out text right here.)
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:37 pm

LOL EG - Yeah or how about a deemer on steroids!
I had a good player last night on CMM saying, "Wow, I didn't know it was such a challenge!" (tough to master)
I said: first have fun - then take your time and practice while you have fun - it will come to you. :wink:
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:59 pm

David wrote:I am not one of those people .....am I?....Anyway what sparked an interest in your comment was "a lightsabor". I have seen the sword and crossbow mutator and the jumping mines, but I have not heard about nor seen the light sabor.
Lightsaber mutator came out pretty soon after ut99 wa first released. Basic sword, Sat Wars themed. All the right sound effects. Can also block incoming energy attacks and has a sort of general Force attack.