Fate has unleashed a nitwit upon my house.

Posts about what EvilGrins has been or is up to!
EvilGrins
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Fate has unleashed a nitwit upon my house.

Post by EvilGrins » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:08 pm

My activity in UT varies depending on my mood. Sometimes being in a bad mood helps, as I can focus on a project and that's almost like therapy. There's other times where I get in a sort of funk and I'm basically no good to anyone...

...which can be a problem when you've got a few people asking where that skin they requested is.

Some of this may be an over·share but I need to vent. The tail end of 2011 I picked up a cyberbully on twitter, which is where I spend a majority of my online time these days. Primarily from a little newspaper I run there, @the_daily_rag, but also from a few other accounts that're mine as well. Now, I've had to deal with cyberbullies before but this one particular nitwit is in a class all his own; most cyberbullies eventually get over it after a month or two. That or twitter suspends them and they move onto fresher targets or just give up.

Not this nitwit. Since I've been aware of him he's gotten over 100 accounts suspended; he just makes more and starts all over again. There doesn't seem to be a way to stop him, which is bad as he's a particularly scuzzy class of human.

This is the most recent thing I wrote about him on livejournal, my other most common hangout online:
http://the-daily-rag.livejournal.com/194541.html

This is more detailed on what he's been doing my way, but the content is offensive so you may not wanna look:
http://book-of-lists.livejournal.com/77943.html

Now, this guy has been doing stuff like this, directed at me (though not just as he targets a wide number of people) every single day since 2011. I'm usually pretty hard to bother, as I'm such a perky goofball, but even with all that... even I've got moments where it gets to be a bit much.

Since this guy started in on me, I've been keeping track of his accounts...

...these are them:
http://g-goblin.livejournal.com/1094.html

It's not unusual for those that engage in online reolplay to have a lot of accounts; general average is a person having a dozen to several hundred. This nitwit though uses all of his to try to emotionally traumatize anyone that gets his attention.

This is why I haven't been completing a lot of requests lately. I'm in too dour a mood; or better to say quite pissy.
Welcome to my life.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Re: Fate has unleashed a nitwit upon my house.

Post by Hermskii » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:44 am

Find him and kick his butt. I bet he lives in California too.
~Peace~

Hermskii

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Hermskii wrote:Find him and kick his butt. I bet he lives in California too.
Been a fair amount of debate on this, I'm not the only person he goes after, and Cali doesn't seem likely. Manners of phrasing and way he spells some things, time's he's usually active on twitter and whatnot...

...general popular theory is Eastern-European. Definitely outside the USA.

He likes to give the impression he lives close to those he bothers. Guy before me he gave him the impression he lived close to him, which is in Canada. He's tried a few times to suggest he lives in my neck of the woods too, but his unfamiliarity with California screwed that up...

...I live in the SF Bay Area. He claimed to live here too but then said he liked going down to Long Beach every chance he got. Gave the impression it's a short distance from his place.

Long Beach is in Southern California. We're talking several hundred miles away.

At this point, kicking his butt isn't on the agenda... and I dearly hope I never run into him. Constantly making sexual innuendos of my family members, sending me detailed descriptions of his stalking and torturing my niece.

Let's just say I'd happily goto Death Row to end this guy and leave it at that. Not in my usual joking silly way, I'm completely serious.

a nameless entity

Post by a nameless entity » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:33 am

This is serious stuff. Why haven't you handed this off to the authorities? The FBI should be able to find him, wherever he is.
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:00 pm

a nameless entity wrote:This is serious stuff. Why haven't you handed this off to the authorities? The FBI should be able to find him, wherever he is.
Not entirely sure how to go about doing that. Every cyberbullying site I've looked into seems more geared to little kids being bullied.

a nameless entity

Post by a nameless entity » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:31 am

You said he's made threats to hurt your relatives. That is a heavy duty crime in itself. Just call the FBI and make your complaint.
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess