Unreal Office

Post all off topic / off the wall content here!
dani
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Unreal Office

Post by dani » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:52 pm

has anyone ever used unreal office or got it to work successfully? I just found it and thought i wouldcheck it out. when i installed it said registry error and wanted a path for klingon. first what the heck is klingon and second every file i tried it just opened the window again wanting the path for klingon. i couldnt cancel either. i had to use task manager to get out. when i say no to delete error instead of yes for path it says no game installed. WTF!!!!
so i tried it on my other pc and same crap. i googled it and saw a post where the same thing happened and of course there was no answer to resolve. i have seen posts where people talk about it being a cool app. i just want to see it. :wink:

nvm i figured it out i think. my other pc has the game copied over from this one so its not installed. this one i hadnt tried just choosing no because i wanted to see if there was a resolve first. well i chose no and it worked lol. thanks anyway
Last edited by dani on Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

K

Post by K » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:42 am

Wtf is unreal office?

dani

Post by dani » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:44 am

here is a link to it. see for your self. :roll:
http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Unreal_Office

Hermskii
Site Admin

Nope

Post by Hermskii » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:03 pm

I have been unable to get it to work too. It is a cool tool I hear but I haven't ever been able to get it to work. What made it work in the end?
~Peace~

Hermskii

K

Post by K » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:01 am

That sounds realy awsome but everyone says it doesnt work. WTF? Did yu get it to work?

dani

Post by dani » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:20 am

ya i got it on this computer. my ut is actually installed here and on the other pc it was a copy from here. so when it said yes to choose path or no to delete on other computer it would never accept a path. on this comp no path excepted either but on this pc when i chose no and let it delete error it asked for an unreal tournament dl folder so i made one in ut and chose it and all was fine. weird. it is pretty nifty though. i dont do mapping or anything but my friend does so i got it for him basically.