UT check

Post all off topic / off the wall content here!
a nameless entity
NoMoreSpam: Silver

UT check

Post by a nameless entity » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:48 pm

Can anyone direct me to this handy little program? I've searched around for it to no avail so far. I like its ability to show you what's happening on your favourite servers without starting up UT. I thought I had it backed up on my essential UT files CD, but apparently I do not. :?
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hermskii
Site Admin

CHECK

Post by Hermskii » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:10 pm

Check your email there sir. Right now this program will only show you the servers you have listed in your favorites. It does that every once in a while and I don't know why. Don't forget you have to point it at your UT.ini of the install you use to play with so it will see your favorites.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Flatus

Post by Flatus » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:19 pm

I use either xfire or UTWatcher166, so I'm presuming it's the latter that he's after. :wink:

Nr.2000

Post by Nr.2000 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:34 pm

I use UT-Turbocheck... Have it running all the time, so I can see and hear when somebody I know joins. :)

a nameless entity

Post by a nameless entity » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:02 pm

Thanx Herm! :)

2k, Herm has sent me UT Turbocheck. That is actually what I was talking about. I just forgot its full name. But how do I get Turbocheck to make a sound when someone I know joins the server? I do not see that option under setup. :?:
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hermskii
Site Admin

Hey

Post by Hermskii » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:45 pm

Hey NR2000, when you use it to look for servers, does your list actually populate or does it just sit there like mine saying it is connectiong? Mine hasn't worked for a long time now but I don't care since I only watch my favorites which do populate. I have a mod too that loads the whole DeathMatch Server list in less than 10 seconds unlike the default search which takes about 45 seconds.
Last edited by Hermskii on Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Nr.2000

Post by Nr.2000 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:04 pm

a nameless entity wrote:Thanx Herm! :)

2k, Herm has sent me UT Turbocheck. That is actually what I was talking about. I just forgot its full name. But how do I get Turbocheck to make a sound when someone I know joins the server? I do not see that option under setup. :?:
Nameless click on "Watch" to set the sound and the players you want it to look for.

Under "Setup" tick "Include Player Info" and write how often you want it to update your list.
Hermskii wrote:Hey NR2000, when you use it to look for servers, does your list actually populate or does it just sit there like mine saying it is connectiong? Mine hasn't worked for a long time now but I don't care since I onlt watch my favorites which to populate.
Nope Hermskii, it haven't worked for a long time here also... Dunno what causes it. :?
I miss it a bit, because you could search for certain players on all the UT servers out there.