hi all

Post all off topic / off the wall content here!
northernfrog
NoMoreSpam: Silver

hi all

Post by northernfrog » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:03 pm

:D :D :D hi all been here since the beginning of cg's!!!! :!: just decided to join the forum here,after so many years being at sra redeemer,i just discovered your site herms!talk about a late bloomer!
like the say,"better late than never!" :lol: cya later :wink:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Hey Frog!

Post by Hermskii » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:04 pm

You aren't late. This thing just started up a few weeks back. It isn't even a month old yet. I'm glad to see you made it here. How did you figure it out anyways? I know I have it advertised on the server messages and on the F2 screen when playing and on SRA forum. Which one got you here? Most importantly, Welcome!
~Peace~

Hermskii

northernfrog69

Post by northernfrog69 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:13 pm

:D :D hi herms,noticed it at cg's or was it mhm,anyway it was one of them!happy to see u are here!looking forward to see all regs migrate here,so i wont have to visit sra and here! i like better here!i rarely play any other server,maybe one time a year! :D i play your 2 servers only,if i play unreal tournament, :shock: :shock: been addicted since schwantz redeemer arena started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: 8)

:twisted: looking forward to looping u soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!cya :lol: :lol: :lol:

northernfrog69

Post by northernfrog69 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:16 pm

:D :D hi herms,noticed it at cg's or was it mhm,anyway it was one of them!happy to see u are here!looking forward to see all regs migrate here,so i wont have to visit sra and here! i like better here!i rarely play any other server,maybe one time a year! :D i play your 2 servers only,if i play unreal tournament, :shock: :shock: been addicted since schwantz redeemer arena started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: 8)

:twisted: looking forward to looping u soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!cya :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. disregard the 69 added to my name,had to add it ,because i didn't want to log in and rewrite all this text!!!!!!!!! cya

Hermskii
Site Admin

Yep

Post by Hermskii » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:58 pm

Yes they were down (crash but are up again. I too hope to capture several regs. CG is still a ytotal blast everytime I play. I'm honored you only play at my servers. Thanks! Later!
~Peace~

Hermskii

northernfrog

Post by northernfrog » Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:32 pm

:) :) :) you have to admit your servers r unique as kidcapri's too!it doesn't come with the cd! :x :x when u r down,kid is the back up ! lol :lol:

by the way since we r only 23 members so far,i find it would be cool 8) if everyone wrote their location!its nice too play and know where they r from!who knows when different members travel,and say hey i m in this and this location,lets see who's in this area!probably even meet after years of playing!could be fun

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if one of us is a millionaire and is a member,it would be nice too ,that he would finance all of us members,a round trip ticket all expense paid to vegas to the first annual CG'S AND MHM Reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok enough dreaming lol

anyway cya later herms

twsted

Post by twsted » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:31 pm

LOL well i sure aint no millionare if i was id have a few servers running.... but im a working man :cry:

K

Post by K » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:52 pm

Money? Whats that? LOLOLOLOL

Welcome to the forum, Hope to see you often!
Oh yeah , I play from Space city.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Hmmm?

Post by Hermskii » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:46 pm

What does that mean? You play from Space City?
~Peace~

Hermskii

dani

Post by dani » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:15 am

well im from Philadelphia, Tennessee and certainly not a millionaire just a stay at home hillbilly housewife :oops: :wink: :D

twsted

Post by twsted » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:01 pm

yeeeeeeehawwwww...... :P :D :roll: :lol:

K

Post by K » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:12 pm

You should just think to yourself "What state is known for beeing called space city?" And i realy hope you get it right or i will be dissapointed in you, lolololololol

DARKMATTER

Post by DARKMATTER » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:55 am

kortniechan wrote:You should just think to yourself "What state is known for beeing called space city?" And i realy hope you get it right or i will be dissapointed in you, lolololololol

Ahhh she lives in roswell hehehehe