Hiya. . . . How are you? Fine thank you!

Post all off topic / off the wall content here!
K
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Hiya. . . . How are you? Fine thank you!

Post by K » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:47 pm

Hellooo. .
My name is Courtney, AKA "Kortniechan"
And i have been killing monsters on your sever for some time now.
I like the direction its going in , and decided WT-heck i should join their forum.
So here i am , And now its our forum. Yeah for us!
Seriously though , I realy like the Monster Hunt Meyhem server. It is realy keen. I have talked to Hermskii a little on a UT Admin forum and on BUF i think, And he is a swell chap as well. I am glad to see the server finaly has a forum, and I hope me joining will spawn others to do the same. I would like to see all who play on the server posting in here. Hopefully one day this will come to pass.

So any way , I run some servers myself, and do some mapping as well , so feel free to ask me any questions if you need help w/ anything.

Till i post agian , I will see you at the bottom of the teleporter!!!!!!!!
INCOMEING!!!!!!! ~lolololololololol :D

Hermskii
Site Admin

Hey!

Post by Hermskii » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:05 am

Welcome Kortniechan! I'm glad you came by to this place. It is new still and not too many people now about it but you are around the 20th registered user and this palce is only about 3 weeks old. I too recall speaking with you on several occasions on other forums and such. I'm very pleased to have you here now too.

I share your hope that this place will become a center place for MH players everywhere. As time permits, I will try to improve my webpage as well as this forum.

I already have a UT question for you too. My skin is normally a red Skaarj with the white skull head called Skrilax I think. My eyes are supposed to be empty black sockets with nothing but a small brite white pupil yet on MH the face seems to get these green fuzzy eyes which are part of a different named face option. Any idea why this happens and / or how I can make it work right?

OK, that is all for now. Welcome here!!!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Solution

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:46 pm

I think you have figured it out. :o)

Hermskii
Site Admin

Yep

Post by Hermskii » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:26 am

I got it all worked out alright!
~Peace~