Weapon likes & dislikes

Post all off topic / off the wall content here!
EvilGrins
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Weapon likes & dislikes

Post by EvilGrins » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:29 pm

My fave weapon, to date, is the NW2 version of the Graviton. Unaltered, at its default settings, it's much better and more lethal than the NW3 version.

The weapon I've eternally hated the most is Selection 3: the bio-gun, or as I call it... the snot gun. Really don't like that thing.

What's your favorite weapon & what weapon do you hate the most?

Terraniux

Re: Weapon likes & dislikes

Post by Terraniux » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Biorifle is actually pretty good weapon but is only efficient at close-range or short maps. Especially the maps with small doorways. Like CTF-Dukucb3 and CTF-Burnin. Such maps. I used to own players pretty hard, making them feel ashamed -- being killed by biorifle. :mrgreen: I had multiple ways to get easy kills.

The most funny way is 'tricking' your opponents to follow you, anticipate when they land on the upper platform centered in the map and where they land(Duku) or
be doorway security next to a entrance: nothing comes in or out without green goo :D

--

My favorite weapon is the shockrifle and the enforcer is the one I dislike. The enforcer takes too much effort and butt-sticking-following-techniques such as the piston to kill someone. Double enforcer is better.