Made In Canada ...

Post all off topic / off the wall content here!
Hook
NoMoreSpam: Silver
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Made In Canada ...

Post by Hook » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:56 pm

I cannot find the post, but a while back Nameless was mentioning something about a lot of products that were Made In Canada had left being Made In Canada to be made in other nations.
He also said he hoped some would come back - or that it appears some were back to being Made In Canada.
I was reminded of this about a month ago when I bought some house rain gutters and other things I needed to put them up over a portion of my garage.
I noticed ALL of what I bought was Made In Canada!
It was darn good quality too! :wink:
I am proud of my gutter!

Then, a few weeks later, I bought something entirely different (for the house again I think), but it too was all Made In Canada and good.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that, instead of the usual Made In Mexico or Made In China. :roll:
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

a nameless entity
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Made In Canada ...

Post by a nameless entity » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Hey I'm glad you like your made in Canada products! :) 8)

And I'm glad to hear that some things are still being made here. There's a lot of talk up here about how our 75 cent dollar should be helping our exports. But it's always pointed out that the Canadian manufacturing sector was decimated at the same time as the US sector, so it's hard to export something you don't make any more! :lol: :?

The post you're looking for is the opening post in my thread "Why you should read the July 2015 issue of Consumer Reports" :wink:
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess