2020 Election

Post all off topic / off the wall content here!

Who are you voting for or who would you vote for if you could?

Trump
50%
Biden
33%
3rd Party
17%

Total votes: 6

EvilGrins
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: 2020 Election

Post by EvilGrins » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:23 pm

Fact-checking the VP debate:
https://www.politifact.com/article/2020 ... te-kamala/

I missed it during the debate, as I was mostly listening and not watching, but apparently a fly landed on Pence's head... and many are pointing out that flies are attracted to dead things and poop.

Well, big fan of horror that I am, I know that flies are also attracted to EVIL!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:48 am

I would vote for a toad, or a balloon, over tRump!
I watch a lot of WWII history, and WOW, it is like we are actually living in it again from the standpoint of the German citizen back in the 1930's!
I have a much better understanding from their point of view now - the German citizen back in the 1930's :?
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:56 pm

There are new complications.
1) The medications Trump is on to fight his infection have a number of side-effects that would make a normal person behave the ways that Trump usually is. Thus, they're making him worse.

He recently stated that “I’m back because I’m a perfect physical specimen and I’m extremely young.”

Trump, who was already operating under diminished capacity, is getting worse. He's still sick and contagious and saying he feels ready to start holding rallies again.

This is not good.

2) Other than the fly who has captured a nation, it was noted that Pence appeared to be suffering from pink-eye... which is 1 sign of a possible Covid-19 infection.

Given the count in the Trump Admin is up to about 40 infected from that super spreader event recently held, this may explain why virtually no one has seen Pence since the debate... he may've gone into quarantine.

3) Most have cited the likely one who infected Trump was Hope Hicks, who had tested positive AGAIN (she had it before) a bit before she helped Trump prep for the previous debate. Curiously, he knew she was infected but didn't get tested immediately after exposed to her, nor did he curtail any of his event plans thus upping the likelihood of infecting others.

What's particularly bad about this is Trump is bypassing putting the blame on Hicks and has recently started blaming Gold Star Families for getting him sick.

Seriously, we gotta get rid of this guy.

David

Post by David » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:15 pm

1.jpg
I know that people will disagree with whatever choice or choices are made by another. For those who are able to vote, vote. Whatever happens, will happen and we will need to learn to roll with the waves and swim to the best of our abilities. I have some family who are liberals and some that are conservatives. Do what you think is best.

Another month of non-stop commercials and ads attacking each other which does not solve one thing. Then the results will be known and the greater unknown will come.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:05 pm

This is mildly interesting, and disturbing on all sorts of levels.

Trump today touted the treatment he got for Covid-19 as a "cure". He's saying we have a cure for this pandemic now, and he said it on Rush Limbaugh's show... which isn't exactly a bastion of truth, but still. It's important to note he hasn't been cured, that the treatment he was given didn't cure anyone else that was put on it, and Trump is just as sick as he was but the drugs he was given are making him feel wonderful.

Details on that: https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sho ... t-n1242758

Now, along with putting out false hope about a cure we don't actually have there's another wrinkle in this that could cost him the election (yay) if it gets out.

One of the drugs he's on that's making him feel so amazing is derived from fetal cells procured from aborted fetuses. Trump has been saying he's going to mass produce this "cure" and make it free for everyone, but one of the prime ingredients falls flat in the face of the pro-life crowd.

Details: https://www.technologyreview.com/2020/1 ... -abortion/

Now, to be fair, it doesn't require more abortions to make this stuff. The cells are self-regenerating so they have an ample supply of them... but still.

So along with showing Trump (if he didn't know initially then he should know by now) is a complete hypocrite, which isn't exactly a newsflash, this shows clearly that he's big on the whole "do as I say but not as I do" philosophy.

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:19 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Trump brutally defeated Biden in the 2nd Presidential Debate!

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... e-1072859/

I mean, sure... there hasn't actually been a 2nd debate, but why should Trump start becoming honest all of a sudden?

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:01 pm

I am really looking forward to this.

Predictions:

If Biden wins, nothing will happen except the economy will tank.

If Trump wins, the liberals will go crazy and cities will burn. Note it will the libs doing the burning.

Does anybody want to put some money on it?
~Peace~

Hermskii

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:30 pm

Hermskii wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:01 pm
If Biden wins, nothing will happen except the economy will tank.
Economy has already tanked, and despite Trump lying about it remains tanked.
Hermskii wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:01 pm
If Trump wins, the liberals will go crazy and cities will burn. Note it will the libs doing the burning.
Cities are already burning, so that wouldn't really be any change.

It's curious how Trumplings and cons keep saying horrible things will happen in Biden's America that started in Trump's America. I mean, really... how can anyone blame Biden for things that are already happening under Trump's leadership?

Strange how the current iteration of AntiFA didn't come into being until after Trump became PotUS.

a nameless entity

Post by a nameless entity » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:37 pm

Up here the conservatives are making mountains out of the mole hill of the "WE scandal". There were zero other charities that could have handled the proposed job, but because Justin's mommy got paid by the WE charity for a few appearances years ago, the conservatives are crying foul. Of course when THEY do anything remotely similar, it's all OK and perfectly justified. :roll:
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:19 pm

Trump's latest act of sabotaging himself skipped right over Halloween

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:59 am

Not that I have any part in this as foreigner, but I'd vote Trump! I just love the way he speeches and twitters and brings news.
Every time I see biden / trump on the local news here, I think Biden is the guy that still lives with his mom. Trump has himself a tower build. That's badass! :mrgreen:

Though, the sounds I keep hearing from others that we're on the border of crossing the line of humanity here... as in a new war?
Corona, Stocks, Digital implosions, Oil, Eastern conflicts, US election.... etc....

WWIII? hope this is not true.

Hope the USA will keep on progressing in good times, regardless of the outcome. Good luck and stay save.

Regards Terraniux

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:02 pm

Despite the pandemic going wildly out of control, Trump is currently whining in Trump Tweets that Obama is being mean to him & that FOXnews is no longer supporting him.

I honestly can't understand what anyone sees in him. He's not only the worst PotUS we've ever had, he's also the weakest.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:20 pm

YAy! Our big moment is almost here! The election is tomorrow and we should determine who won within a week or two. I will accept, pray for and recognize the winner as my President. I won't go out and destroy public property or other people's private property. I won't invade peoples private space to tell them I disagree or tell them how they should feel.

I'm a white 53 year old, practicing Catholic Republican who is a also a US military veteran who voted for Trump... twice! All I ask is that no matter who wins, that you follow the law and if you don't like it, do what you legally can to change it. Also, I'll ask that if you don't love this country above all others, please move out but I expect that you'll stay because you know this really is the best country that ever existed.

Good luck and God Bless everyone here!
~Peace~

Hermskii

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:18 pm

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:19 pm

OMG! It is so close. Looks like Trump might lose. I'm sad.
~Peace~

Hermskii