Too many servers?

Post all UT Building, Coding, Modding, Tutorials and Non-Mapping content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Too many servers?

Post by Hermskii » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:47 pm

This is a thread from the original SRA forum that was moved over to the RedeemerArena forum back in 2003 or so. Funny that I'm thinking of more servers again and I come across this little gem.

I think I had about 5 servers going at the time. I can't recall the names now but most if not all were different skill level servers all with the redeemer mod. Take a look:

http://www.redeemerinsanity.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=242

You should browse through the collection of old threads from back then. Maybe you'll find some stuff that will shock me and that I have forgotten I ever said and regret now! Start looking here:

http://www.redeemerinsanity.com/bbs/viewforum.php?f=6

This is the last page of 17 pages of the original forum. Sad that we only have a little less than a year here and not the whole several year collection of original posts. I wonder how we even lost the rest of it.
~Peace~

Hermskii

MEAT

Re: Too many servers?

Post by MEAT » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Hermskii wrote:You should browse through the collection of old threads from back then. Maybe you'll find some stuff that will shock me and that I have forgotten I ever said and regret now!
Don't tempt me.
I hate embarrassing my mentor... :|

Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Too many servers?

Post by Hermskii » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:07 am

Yes MEAT. It is already too late for me with you. You will find dirt and hold it against me forever or expose me as a former KGB person or something I'm sure. So, yeah, just leave it alone and me alone and go back to your empty server. PUNK! Hehehe.
~Peace~

Hermskii