Unreal Development Kit(Looking for Beginner Developers)

Post all UT Building, Coding, Modding, Tutorials and Non-Mapping content here!
ZippityDooDa

Unreal Development Kit(Looking for Beginner Developers)

Post by ZippityDooDa » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Unreal Development Kit-
UDK is Unreal Engine 3 – a complete professional development framework. All the tools you need to create great games, advanced visualizations and detailed 3D simulations on the PC and iOS. The best tools in the industry are in your hands.

I am currently working on a project called Dead Ocean with a buddy of mine that lives in Texas, a sci-fi post apocolyptic FPS that takes place on the pacific ocean, where the ocean has dried up and contains an underground bunker post-battling zombies and other creatures.

I have basically mapped out the bunker portion, still need to implement textures/materials, 3d models, static meshes, etc. UDK is similar to Unreal editor 2 and 3 and would like a couple more people to help out, share ideas, model, Kismet, etc whatever they would like to work on in the project. I have many tutorials on different subjects that I share using http://www.Dropbox.com, we also use this free software for sharing the project files and use teamviewer.

If anyone is interested hit me up in a PM or use this thread. I am just asking one day a week to work on certain aspects of the project or whatever time anyone can give. Thanks Guys.

Emails: Jdkeller83@yahoo.com
PSN: Killa_Keller
XboxLive: Killakeller83

11100000.11111111.11111111.00000000 /24

Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Unreal Development Kit(Looking for Beginner Developers)

Post by Hermskii » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 pm

That is awesome sir. You really did get a hand on this and run with with. While I won't be contibuting to your efforts, I will be glad to have you here telling us about them and getting any help you can. Good job!
~Peace~

Hermskii

ZippityDooDa

Re: Unreal Development Kit(Looking for Beginner Developers)

Post by ZippityDooDa » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Sweet, will be sending pics shortly this week of the progress.
11100000.11111111.11111111.00000000 /24