How much longer?

Post all UT Building, Coding, Modding, Tutorials and Non-Mapping content here!
Dragon
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: How much longer?

Post by Dragon » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:36 am

Same here Kelly MY maps are ugly too but the problem with it is details that I am not good at, I can do the ruogh work but then someone has to do the detaileing.
I hope you are feeling better Kelly and god bless you and your family.
Nice to see you active again:)
NEW==> http://www.thereddragonsite.com

Nelsona
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Re: How much longer?

Post by Nelsona » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:47 am

Extreme bump ?
No, just keep going.

I was toying with editor doing a kind of so called map (as described at Hook's forum in mapping projects section) having a single download at this time (people don't look like playing UT or such).

Yeah, interesting topic title. Just working at that map and I was amazed how many non-functional craps were implemented in UT & Editor and probably I have to continue to sing (not scream) about useless stuff. Now I'm not wandering why people are so limited. All supposed things were perfect Off-Line and become a disaster On-Line. I was totally dissapointed by cool decorations from Botpack (done for ON-Line not SP) how wacky and stupid can be. Yeah, answer for "mappers" is: Go ahead and paint if you cannot read headers of what you wanna use.
Then I modified actors (not ideea) and I got something. "Default" BSP bugs exist if map is very intended to have ledges a la CTF-Face where people might camp in air firing down. Here I don't have such a major trouble but... in end A.I. can hunt as supposed.

Do I need to continue ? I just got pissed off by a SkaarjPulser using alternatefiring from knee not exactly from weapon offset. Now I'll look at armed skaarj because it looks like they love to be loved constantly.