Look what I found...hmm

Post all UT Building, Coding, Modding, Tutorials and Non-Mapping content here!
K
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by K » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:32 pm

I wish there was i igib in there.

BiGbOsS

Post by BiGbOsS » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:55 pm

speaking about ruining the level lol
U guys think about it though that level DOESNT NEED A INSTA GIB
It is full of little monsters like skarj that can be dealt with with a flak cannon or a rocket in the a$$
That would ruin a perfect level lol maybe i took that a little to far :lol:

actually come to think about it i have a map on my server for DM name battle arena.
IT is a fun map but the creater stuck an insta at the top! I was like what the hell that ruins a reg dm map one person running around with the insta and the others flaks lol. But i kept it either way
BoSs is in the HOUSE!

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:14 am

DELETED

BiGbOsS

Post by BiGbOsS » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:42 pm

I am sorry because of a grade drop on my report card i am only aloud to play ut during the weekend. :oops:
But i am aloud on lthe computer.
maybe friday?
BoSs is in the HOUSE!

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:22 pm

DELETED

BiGbOsS

Post by BiGbOsS » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:48 pm

hehe we playing insta again?
Even with your ping u were untouchable.....

LOL I also have the update of X's map on my server its beta_V2 that map has become a hit, everyone who played it like it.....

OH and kort im not one to complain lol but maybe you should make your sig so that when u click on the gametracker it takes u to the page lol

only reason i say that is because i just tried to click on it and it didnt work :(
BoSs is in the HOUSE!

Hermskii
Site Admin

Boss

Post by Hermskii » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:15 pm

Hey Boss, I'm on a PC that doesn't have UT on it right now. Does clicking on your sig launch UT and take you to a server? Interesting.
~Peace~

Hermskii

BiGbOsS

Post by BiGbOsS » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:18 pm

NO sorry to get ur hopes up!
It takes u to the server page on gametracker like this page for my server

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... .100:7777/

If u have gsc installed (which i do not) then u can add it onto ur site.
what that does is anyone else who has gsc can click on the gsc banner and it will start up ut for them and automatically connect them to that server.

at least i think :?

Oh w8 i meant to ask u hermskii!
U think we can add the mhm and mhm2 banners on the website! so we can see who is on!
IDK where they would go though, maybe it is alright with kort's sig?

I tried to add the mhm and mhm2 banners on my sig but it said that my sig was too big! i was trying to add the same size banners as the one i have right now! lol
BoSs is in the HOUSE!

Hermskii
Site Admin

Banners?

Post by Hermskii » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:40 pm

You mean the sig that K has but put it on one of the pages of the actaul website? Do mean the website or in this forum somewhere. I don't have a sig size restriction in place so I don't know what the problem could be right now. Please try it some more and let me know.
~Peace~

Hermskii

BiGbOsS

Post by BiGbOsS » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:49 pm

ok i mean on the front page of the forums. There are different banners to choose from so it is a little helpful.
But what i meant about kort's sig is:
that if u cant add them then maybe a couple of us can add mhm and mhm2 sigs to help ppl who come on to the forums to check if people are on the servers :wink:

Ok so i try to add the mhm and mhm2 sigs like kort has to my already sig with my server on it and it says "sig size is too big" at the top of the page.
So then i delete everything but my sig, its still too big lol
I cant even add hooks site on my sig i will try again maybe the site was having problems?

EDIT
now it says my sig is to long it seems like i can not add more then one [url] tag
BoSs is in the HOUSE!

Hermskii
Site Admin

OK

Post by Hermskii » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:13 am

I'll see about adding it to the front page of the website. I guess having more than 1 url is not possible here in a sig. Many of us already use the sig K has but just not here since we all already know about everything offered here. We felt it would be better not to have them here. I use her sig everywhere just about. Good ideas though.

Oh yeah, check this out too: viewtopic.php?t=593
~Peace~

Hermskii

BiGbOsS

Post by BiGbOsS » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:40 am

aha i see! lol it just helps to see it cuase then we can see who is on instead of wasting our time by opening up ut and being disappointed that nobody is on lol! :wink:

Having one url cannot be true because kort has both the mhm and mhm2 sig on hmm maybe thats not [url], just [img]?
and thats why we cant click on them i totally get it now sorry kort! :oops:

I will try adding the [img] tag one, the ones u cant click on maybe that will work! :shock:

EDIT:
:cry: no that doesnt work either it wont let me load the reg img ones that kort has either lol o well i guess others can do it!
BoSs is in the HOUSE!

Hermskii
Site Admin

UT Check

Post by Hermskii » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:47 am

Don't you have UT Check? You just double click a shortcut on your desktop and it shows you a list of all the servers you have in your favorites. It shows you how many people, who they are and what their ping and score is on all servers listed. Then if you see one that is busy, you double click it which then starts up UT for you and connects directly to that server. It rocks!
~Peace~

Hermskii

K

Post by K » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:22 am

I used that little program. It was good.
Kinda sucks to have to update the server addresses when they change. But that is no different then what i am doing now i guess. :lol:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Don't have to...

Post by Hermskii » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:24 am

You don't have to update them. Just delete them from your favs and re-add them and you are done! So tell me: How much time did I really just save you?
~Peace~

Hermskii