Good Luck Everyone

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
*POTS*

Good Luck Everyone

Post by *POTS* » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:36 pm

I just realized I made a HUGE mistake by stopping by and deciding to help you guys again.

People do NOT have the guts to post messages here so they decided to use Facebook.

Here's all the crap I had to deal with, now that all changes have been made I'm done with this. Feel free to find another admin, this is YOUR server not mine, be happy with it.

When the server will start crashing I don't wanna be pointed as the cause of all problems as usual, good luck with it.

Here's part of the messages that have been posted on FB.
NOBODY cared an a** about me, they just kept asking for more and more.

You know what? I'm seriously thinking of running MY own server, and ALL MHM tagged players will NOT be welcome. Go find another beast of burden, I've spent the whole last week making changes, adding maps, tweaking here and fixing there. People NOT giving me a freaking break, quite the opposite threatening me.

Go treat someone else like this, I'd like to see how long he/she would last.
Here's part of the dialogues for your entertainment.

I'm simply disgusted, gopostal was so freaking true, and I'm FAR more tolerant than him.
Facebook wrote: Ciro Apaza Câmara
Last night was fun. Hope you guys show up again today.
BTW, I still think we gotta convince Giorgio Bafundi to add TDM and BT; like Nicholas Matison we might be getting bored of plain MH.
on Thursday · LikeUnlike · Comment · UnsubscribeSubscribe

Ash Barrett likes this.
o
Giorgio Bafundi
This needs further discussion I think...

- First of all, you said the server is gonna be shut down at the end of the month, so what's the point in making any other changes then?
- Second, the MH mod is generally speaking not compatible with m...ost of the custom mods, and if you don't believe me just read here:
>>> viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2025
- Third, you also suggested to totally get rid of MH and make it a multimod server, now I ask you: how many multimod servers are listed in the top 100 Gametracker servers? Even the UM one is usually empty.
- Fourth, the "non-MHMers" regulars just like to play MH and don't care about competitive gametypes; I don't think it's a good idea to totally get rid of MH... otherwise why are we called Monster Hunt Mayhem?
- Fifth, back to the MHM4 days people used to complain almost about everything, and in the end the only mod actually played was InstaDMSee more
Saturday at 00:07 · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Nicholas Matison who are the non mhm regulars?
Saturday at 08:39 · LikeUnlike
o
Giorgio Bafundi Check by yourself, not gonna post a whole list of names here:

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... p_players/
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... p_players/
Saturday at 08:45 · LikeUnlike
o
Giorgio Bafundi Anyway added BT as a test
Saturday at 08:46 · LikeUnlike
o
Ciro Apaza Câmara Let's see how everything goes; I wanna se how MHM'ers react now that there's BT on the server.
Saturday at 16:50 · LikeUnlike
o
Ciro Apaza Câmara And I would totally pay for a PvP populated server
Saturday at 17:05 · LikeUnlike
o
Ciro Apaza Câmara And, if BT works well, why not adding TDM?
Saturday at 17:14 · LikeUnlike
o
Ciro Apaza Câmara Hellfire, Biomech and I just played some BT. It is working perfectly fine and it was fun. I do appreciate your job POTS, but iMH is hardly even played and we should replace that column with TDM.
Saturday at 18:13 · LikeUnlike
o
Giorgio Bafundi I think we should give the server some stability and let the new players be familiar with it first of all. There are already 50 ServerActors/Packages installed, and there are a few more things about the BT mod that need to be tweaked. Adding TDM (insta TDM or normal weapons? Cause nobody likes NW it seems) may imply adding also ZeroPing, Anti Cheat stuff and God knows what else. Plus i like iMH, it's good for when you're alone on the server or for those spam maps with 1 million HP bosses.
Sunday at 02:40 · LikeUnlike
o
Ciro Apaza Câmara Good. However, Ithink I could pay until Christmas in order to see how this new MHM3 goes. The server is moved to Europe and it's fine, but since I'm paying the only thing I'm gonna ask is to add TDM; is it impossible to add it in the same row as BT? Just saying... what do you think?
Sunday at 04:14 · LikeUnlike
o
Giorgio Bafundi I'll see what I can do about this...
Sunday at 04:39 · LikeUnlike
o
Ciro Apaza Câmara Again, I've been thinking and I decided that I will only keep paying for MHM3 if we add TDM nw. I accepted the server moving to Europe, accepted BT, if I don't get TDM NW why should I keep paying if I don't get any benefit.
Sunday at 16:51 · LikeUnlike
o
Michael Schouwenaars If it's not possible to add TDM/DM in another column then I'm fine with this too but that's because I'm one of the few who likes BT... I like insta-MH too like POTS mentioned, sometimes it's nice to solo some MH maps with insta... maybe a poll on HOH about this...
Sunday at 18:15 · LikeUnlike
o
Ciro Apaza Câmara Again, if we don't get TDM I won't pay anymore. When I spoke to Supa and Hellfire about this they suggested to then get rid of MH, but let's not lose BT. Hellfire even suggested to have a multimod server with JB and CTF. I'd rather lose MH than not having DM but again, is it impossible to have TDM in the same column as BT? Worst case, let's get rid of iMH.
Sunday at 21:43 · LikeUnlike
o
Zsófia Varga I don't mind what do you make from MHM. But please put a poll on the forum, because Bio doesn't have FB and he is important member. I like DM, TDM, (with insta mostly) and my secret fav is JB i remember we had fun so idk it would be nice:) I don't like BT much.
Sunday at 21:52 · LikeUnlike
o
Ash Barrett lets not be silly and come up with ideas suggesting we remove the MH mode, wtf?.
Sunday at 21:56 · LikeUnlike
o
Zsófia Varga well pots said its not really compatible with the others... we will see i dont know aynthing about this. but if its the only way to keep the server, then yeh we have to remove
Sunday at 21:59 · LikeUnlike
o
Ash Barrett hah, "Expletive Deleted" that
Sunday at 21:59 · LikeUnlike
o
Ciro Apaza Câmara We had once MH+JB+DM. NEver had problems.
Sunday at 21:59 · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Zsófia Varga then that would be total fine
Sunday at 22:00 · LikeUnlike
o
Ciro Apaza Câmara So, according to the chat, everyone agrees on keeping MH and on having also some sort of DM. I don't want to lose BT since many people like it. After talking to Hellfire, Supreme and Supa, looks like iMH won't be missed if it has to go away.
Sunday at 22:05 · LikeUnlike
o
Ciro Apaza Câmara For what I have seen today on the server, MHM is getting tired of MH. Should change name then xD
Sunday at 22:53 · LikeUnlike
o
Michael Schouwenaars Screw iMH then and make it DM/TDM, then everyone has what they want...
Sunday at 22:54 · LikeUnlike
o
Giorgio Bafundi I have to say you guys are just a bunch of crybabies... "I want MH... nooo I want BT.... noooo I want JB.... nooo I want TDM.... nooo I want InstaDM.... noooo"
Sunday at 23:17 · LikeUnlike
o
Giorgio Bafundi I'll try to add TDM with normal weapons then I'm TOTALLY DONE with any changes cause I'm so freaking sick of this now
Sunday at 23:17 · LikeUnlike
o
Ash Barrett people have different opinions, deal with it =_=
Sunday at 23:18 · LikeUnlike
o
Giorgio Bafundi If you want 200 mods then start 200 dedicated servers
Sunday at 23:34 · LikeUnlike
o
Ciro Apaza Câmara After all what I've seen today, looks like MHM loves MH, but is still getting kinda tired of it.
Sunday at 23:47 · LikeUnlike
o
Ciro Apaza Câmara During these last few days regulars have been playing on MHM3 again, we even got 9 people on the server after months. Thanks to MH? No, they all came to play BT. In fact, when a MH map was voted everyone left.
Sunday at 23:49 · LikeUnlike
o
Zsófia Varga Potsi installed TDM iTDM in the same column as BT and it works fine so far, so everyone should be happy now :)
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Nathan Reeves meh -.-
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Zsófia Varga ‎8-|
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Michael Schouwenaars ‎:>
6 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Giorgio Bafundi yeah be happy with YOUR server
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
o
Giorgio Bafundi today I found AirControl set to 0.55 (default is 0.35) and NO spec slots at all (there were 2 before), I don't think server settings change ON THEIR OWN
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
o
Nathan Reeves ‎*Andy Pipkin style: "I Don't Like It!"
about an hour ago · Like
Plain Old Telephone Service

Reiyel_3.0
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Good Luck Everyone

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:12 pm

+ Please don't say "People". Just say Reiyel, because I can clearly see it is all my fault.

+ I paid and I believed I could ask for something. I think it is kinda stupid to be so upset about a freaking game, when you just can say I don't have the time to do it instead being so sensitive. It is just not good for you.

+ We wanted to use Facebook not because we don't have the guts, but because it's way easier and more fun to do it there than here.

+ Server was shutted down. I only wanted to add some fun and competitiveness to MHM. Looks like that was a bad idea. Please don't leave the group and try to help them everytime. I won't keep ruining things. I'm gonna leave this so I won't keeping ruining everything.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:42 pm

This is all stupid what a bunch of drama queens, wat is even wrong?? the server is working fine? people are playing there more often.....again WHATS WRONG?

Reading the quotes by pots, i see nothing other than people giving opinions and suggestions.

Hah im so sick of all these drama queens, its a game ffs, some of u need a damn good smoke i tell ya.
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Hermskii » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:28 pm

In the end, it boils down to a few things...

You can't make everyone happy. The end. That said, it is nice to try to make changes and make many people happy and then you lose a few folks and gain a few folks. It keeps happening like that forever. Eventually though 98% of everyone will leave and not be fully replaced but then noobs will show up and fill in the blanks. etc etc.

I hope Fuzz_Ball isn't working as hard as POTS has to please everyone. If he does that, he'll burn out. Hell, one change a week is too many.

Sadly, I don't know the players by their real names so I don't know who was complaining but I could figure out who POTS was. You have to be able to play more than you actively admin or your screwed.

I hope everyone here just takes a deep breath and slows down a lot. I also hope nobody pays for the server and someone runs it from home for free. Breath people!
~Peace~

Hermskii

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:29 am

Reiyel_3.0 wrote: + I paid and I believed I could ask for something. I think it is kinda stupid to be so upset about a freaking game, when you just can say I don't have the time to do it instead being so sensitive. It is just not good for you.
DUDE the server was rated at the 160th place when you started complaining NOBODY played there and you were going to shut it down, so you had the BRILLIANT idea to ask the other members what to do to bring them back, and EVERYONE asked for something different. Then YOU first let the month end and then payed for another month at the very last minute, thus FORCING me to make all of these changes, threatening to shut down the server otherwise.

You could AT LEAST ask politely and say one freaking time THANKS, but no not even giving me a freaking break just saying "again if TDM won't be added I will shut the server down". Other players saying they wouldn't play without BT or good ping or God knows what else. I could foresee someone asking for Zeroping, Anticheat and more DM/BT maps for tomorrow. I've even read someone wanted to get rid of the iMH mod, after I spent ONE WHOLE NIGHT trying to make it work properly, that's just total disrespect towards my work.

I was the only one not using a freaking custom skin, I never asked for anything in exchange, and I get treated like this? No comment really.

Not to mention this pointless comment on the forum:
Reiyel_3.0 wrote:It's ok, although I'd prefer to be asked first since I paid for this last month, it is OK.
when everyone else AGREED the server had to be moved to Europe.
Reiyel_3.0 wrote: + We wanted to use Facebook not because we don't have the guts, but because it's way easier and more fun to do it there than here.
NOT all registered members on the forum have a Facebook account, just thinking of BIOMECH for example, he's supposed to be an important members here and was just set apart from the rest of the group.
Reiyel_3.0 wrote: + Server was shutted down. I only wanted to add some fun and competitiveness to MHM. Looks like that was a bad idea. Please don't leave the group and try to help them everytime. I won't keep ruining things. I'm gonna leave this so I won't keeping ruining everything.
No the truth is you just were tired of paying for it and DUMPED all the responsibility to me. Very lame Rei, really.
-SuPreMe- wrote: Reading the quotes by pots, i see nothing other than people giving opinions and suggestions.
Ciro Apaza Câmara Again, if we don't get TDM I won't pay anymore. When I spoke to Supa and Hellfire about this they suggested to then get rid of MH, but let's not lose BT. Hellfire even suggested to have a multimod server with JB and CTF. I'd rather lose MH than not having DM but again, is it impossible to have TDM in the same column as BT? Worst case, let's get rid of iMH.
If you call this BS a suggestion....

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:53 am

So instead the server shuts down and all your effort is wasted??? hmm yeah thats real logical, to complain about your efforts being wasted on certain aspects and then shutting the whole lot down, how exactly is that rational?

Pots u cant expect people to automatically know your gettin stressed and anoyed with constant change. All u needed to do was say "ima take a break guys im tired" and im sure everyone would understand and that would be that.

Its irrelevant anyway because everything was up and running before you went AWOL.

Also i think wat Rei asked for is justified considering hes the one paying. He was just expressing how he felt it would be unfair on him.

Again irrelevant because TDM was up and running.

WTF?
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:02 am

Supreme wrote:Pots u cant expect people to automatically know your gettin stressed and anoyed with constant change. All u needed to do was say "ima take a break guys im tired" and im sure everyone would understand and that would be that.
Hey sorry for being human bro! I CLEARLY said "I'll see what I can do with it" and in exchange I got "Again if no changes will be made I'm gonna shut the server down"

The truth is I give you guys a hand, and you take the whole freaking arm.
Rei is free to run the server without me, not my fault if he decided to shut it down. Maybe he's aware he can't even restart it if it crashes once.

Just to tell you one thing: NOBODY even checking the mhm3 e-mail account once, it doesn't take a PhD to do it but let the POTS do everything. Congrats Supreme.

And what do I get from my work? A bunch of whiners always complaining the whole time, and threatening not to play/shut down the server if I don't make ALL changes AT ONCE. That's what I get in exchange. This is pathetic.

I spent the last week always working on the server, was not even able to play once, but who gives a crap, right Supreme? Why don't you start your own server? It's easy to speak if you don't try it at least once.

P.S. Lucifur is paying for the CLD server but he has given TOTAL freedom to Hook. Enough said.

Ah one more thing:
#
Ash Barrett Well how much does a months worth of server cost?
05 November at 14:53
#
Giorgio Bafundi Around $12.50 per month
05 November at 23:38
#
Ash Barrett thats around £7 roughly, this is not alot at all, if the server was relocated to europe then i would think about perhaps paying for some months.
06 November at 17:25
#
Ciro Apaza Câmara It's a deal?
06 November at 17:27
#
Ash Barrett its no definite, dont take my word for it just yet i dont have a card that can pay online with, i only have a withdrawal card. but if we could get some members active and located in europe then i would definatly consider it
06 November at 17:29
And then after I moved the server:
#
Ciro Apaza Câmara It is good, many of you have a better ping. I'll drop by later as well. But now its time to look for funds.
09 November at 20:21
#
Ash Barrett Funds, well ive decided im not gonna pay because i hardly play UT anymore, maybe once a week. Also it means ive gotta get a new card and bank account, because currently i only have a saving account that does not support payment with a card. Maybe ill get a nice big fat job in the next month, ha unlikely
09 November at 20:28
How cool is that?

Open your eyes folks, Rei was sick and tired of paying for the server alone, it was a matter of time but the server was doomed. Then feel free to live in your dream world and blame me if it makes you feel so much better.

Supa_Angel

Post by Supa_Angel » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:45 am

Is there anything which could change your mind Rei about the server?

It was so cool now i loved playing there, and i think others as well. It was finally good for everyone. We kept the MH and iMH as well :) then we had BT and i admit it wasn't bad with you (YES hellfy i admit) :) and you got the TDM iTDM that was also good fun and it seemed th server works meh. I know you don't want trouble and the server caused stress, but we all enjoyed it finally and we could have some nice TDM matches with you :(
This time the members didn't do anything, i mean, we all behaved, we played on MHM3 EVERY DAY, it was all good, so shutting down the server NOW.... :? :x :(
At least we could have that little time since Christmas, i'f im right, you payed for it til then...
:(

I see you wanted TDM because you pay for the server, this is okay Rei, i total understand you, and it wasn't bad idea. But so far nobody said thanks for POTS (except me) and when he got on the server last evening he found the settings messed and its quite understandable he was annoyed since nobody said nothing about his work :/ I mean he CAME BACK... he "left" (well at least the tag) UM where everyone liked him and treated him well and cared of him, and he got this? when he wanted to help? even started using MHM tag again taking the responsibility with this?.. come on... don't you remember when POTS left us last time? it wasn't that easy making him coming back to us and help us.
But yes he should relax. I think i wasn't the first one who told this to him, Hermskii said 100 times he can't please everyone and also Hermskii is right one change / week should be pretty enough. Pots stresses too much, but we all know him so we shouldn't let this happen and should have say a few nice words to him at least.

But yeah, Supreme is right, this situation is over reacting both from Rei and Pots, and both should have count to 10 or 100 before saying and doing anything (oh wow it was really me who said this?), and maybe we could have make it up. :(

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:40 am

+ I was not tired of paying for it. I was just tired of only having MH. That's why I'm moving, I think I'm tired of MH. I wanted DM and it's obvious that you hate the mod.

+ POTS, as a friend, you are looking for love in the wrong place. With this attitude, you are looking like an oversensitive nerd and it is not good for you. All you should have done is say, like Supreme suggested, "I'm tired and I won't make any other change". So what? Worst case scenario, server was shutted down. SO WHAT? We could still have fun on msn instead of having this stupid argument towards an stupid game and an stupid server.

+ Do you think some random comments on facebook is threating? Do you have friends? How do you speak with them? You could have asked me on msn what I really meant or what was your position towards this situation and everything would have been solved.

+ I'm tired of this, I'm tired of people thinking a server is their life and being so oversensitive about it. You all should know that RL is what really counts and being angry and having arguments towards a game is just idiotic. But I don't expect you to understand me, that is why I am leaving the community.

+ I am on Facebook and msn. You are ALL welcome to talk to me whenever you want. Even POTS, I could not be upset with a person because of a game. I'd totally like to talk to him, even considered calling him. Again, I could not be upset with someone because of a game, what kind of geek do you think I am?

That is all guys. Cya.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:56 am

Nice to read this pointless crap when I just got home, the server is now visited everyday even new players came to TDM, BT to play here and voted MH after.
It has every night people in (look screenshot thread what I miss) a lot, so I agree POTS overreacted and I understand it's stressful work.
I believe I told you you did a good job with BT and the iMH, so Supy don't say you was the only one please when you don't know it :wink:
Server is perfect now, everyone is happy and likes it so I don't see the big deal, anyways this is my only comment and I will see what will happen tbh...
Last edited by -HellFire- on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mars007

Post by mars007 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Hello everyone.
Can someone shorten what he was talking about this topic?
Thanks... my english...
:?
- Monster Hunt -

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Why is this going on???
In all my years I have never had anything like this happen with my server or any one else's I know of.
It seems to strike MH servers even more.???

(Fuzz_Ball, does FBF have this bickering?) :?

*POTS*, when YOU run a server - YOU Run the server!!!
Like Hermskii and others say - You cannot please everybody.
Do it how YOU see best and they either eat it or go without! 8)
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Everyone has what he wanted so why this topic?

Reminds me perfectly of Gopo, making mods and tweaking things and after that leaving and saying his work is not appericiated.
Everyone appericiated Gopo's work even if there were conflicts.
Exactly the same happening now, does really everyone has to make a post with ''Thank you''?
We do appericiate it and I even said it in-game, so why ''leaving'' saying we don't give an ''a**'' about you?
Pathetic.

mars007

Post by mars007 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:50 pm

[I do not know exactly what is here on things ...
So I will not comment on anything.
I can only say: {MHM}guys..., raise your server immediately.
Bee good guys... thanks.
:cry:
When you are at least played with me for the server itself.
:)
No player in...
:(
- Monster Hunt -

mars007

Post by mars007 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:53 pm

HellFire, nice picture men.
Nice to see You.
:wink: