BoDacious says hello from the Great White North!

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
BoDacious

BoDacious says hello from the Great White North!

Post by BoDacious » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:44 pm

Hello, m8s...haven't checked in for some time but I am still out here, alive and kickin'. Occasionally still fire up UT and vaporize random newbs...any of the old crew still playing? I sure miss the old days when we all used to get together and blow each other up. Good times... :D Hope to see familiar faces in the future...wishing you all a great holiday season!

EvilGrins
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: BoDacious says hello from the Great White North!

Post by EvilGrins » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:28 pm

Happy Holidays!
Image Image Image Image

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:14 am

BoDacious!

Haha! I have to admit, when I saw your name if said Holy "Expletive Deleted"

It is great that you popped in. Yes, we do still have several of the originals such as yourself dropping in. Most recent would be many sightings of DeadmanWalking, and NamelessEntity never did stop playing. Don-Don is still out there too. I would guess there are about 5 other old regulars that still pop in and out often.

HOOK has been carrying the Redeemer Only Mod Server torch for about the last 10 years. He still has the oldest and most popular forum for the Redeemer Only Mod game type.

I haven't changed squat on CG or any of the other several servers here in about 10 years. A new patch is finally coming out that may fix some things and break other things we will see. I very rarely play but do check the servers every other day or or two. My servers are finally stable. Right now, CG and the other 4 servers have run non-stop for over a month without crashing and rebooting.

What is the Great White North? What city and state or what part of Canada or wherever? How is life treating you? Did you ever play any other games after UT? I barely tried but was simply unable to feel right playing anything else.

It has been a long time since I shot Schwantz an email. I should check on him soon. It is good to hear from you. Take care and be safe and enjoy your holidays!
~Peace~

Hermskii

a nameless entity
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Post by a nameless entity » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:45 pm

Bo!
Wow just the other day I was remembering playing with you and Mah on that 3 tall buildings map (I'm forgetting all the names of the maps!) when I was still a newb.
It's good to hear from another old timer!

I've been offline for the last 3 years, but have hopes of getting back soon. Just need a new PC and ISP.
I am officially old now, so I'm getting my CPP, OAS, and etc. Strange how all you have to do is make it to 65 and all this manna from heaven starts falling on your head! :roll: :lol:
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:06 pm

Hermskii wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:14 am
What is the Great White North?
Snow country.

It's not an entirely current term but it refers to the Northern Climes. Like further North than Canada.

BoDacious

Post by BoDacious » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Hey...thanks for the shout-outs, m8's!! Herm...I actually did "laugh out loud" when I saw your post. I don't doubt that you threw out a Holy "Expletive Deleted"...has been a while, brother. I really don't play too much these days but fire it up on occasion. Will never forget the good times and cameraderie we all shared back in the day. Met most of you on Schwantz's way back in 2000 or so. Picked up more friends along the way on Herm's Curious George server, then later on on my own NWRO (Nuclear Winter Redeemer Outpost) server. Can't think of another game that has had this kind of legs for me (or that spawned so many lasting friendships). Thanks for still serving' em up, Herm...will be a sad day when I fire up the game and don't see any familiar servers out there. Nameless...I must have played hundreds of games with you way back when. Glad to see you are still kickin' it. As I recall, you are in Ontario, Canada as well, aren't you? The ol' Great White North I was speaking of. EvilGrins...for some reason the name is not as familiar to me, but I know that I have seen it out there. I apologize if I am forgetting a regular that I have played against...I was 38 when I started playing this game and turned 57 a few months ago. Officially (almost) old...lol! I hear from Naughtius Maximus occasionally as well as Skank...found them via Facebook. Kid Capri I have had some contact with. Wonder where Mahatma, Death Inc, Scify, Taykia and all the others whose names escape me now ended up? We managed to keep the forums up and going for many years but it seems a lot have dropped out of sight in recent years. Wishing you all a great holiday season and hope I come across you folks in the game sometime!

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:03 am

BoDacious wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:46 pm
EvilGrins...for some reason the name is not as familiar to me, but I know that I have seen it out there. I apologize if I am forgetting a regular that I have played against...
No worries, you wouldn't know me by that if you did know me. I'm in forums as EvilGrins, mostly, but in-game I go by Doppleganger.

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:41 pm

Well, Howdy there BoDacious! :wink:
Old players stopping by seems to be happening more and more lately - COOL!
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777