Anything Coronavirus

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Anything Coronavirus

Post by Hermskii » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:09 pm

Hey, I have to tell you that I have a friend who is a doctor with 20,000+ patients. He is 100% so far at saving people with the corona virus. I heard from another doctor the next day who said she had never lost a a patient either to corona. Both used the same drug Trump was taking. That Hydroxychloroquine stuff. Both doctor's swear by it. The Lancet Group who first did the study that said it did not work (and all the news media put that out too) took it back and now say it does work. Notice how the news media did not tell you that part?
~Peace~

Hermskii

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:37 pm

The news media said quite a lot about that stuff:
· 1st they said it was an unproven drug, insofar as Covid-19 was concerned.
· Then they pointed out that Trump and his family has bought a lot of stock in the makers of that drug, which was why Trump was promoting it.
· Also they said that doctors were letting the patients that had been prescribed it for lupus and malaria know they wouldn't be able to have it anymore as all supplies were being directed towards Covid-19.
· Trump started claiming he took it to prevent himself from getting Covid-19.
· Media was big in pointing out that various studies showed it had no impact against Covid-19 at all, and that the risks in taking it were extreme; many deaths resulted from its use.
· That group you mentioned said it didn't work, again...

...because it doesn't.

Several studies across several country's have proven that drug is useless against Covid-19. It's not worth the risks of heart damage it causes, and death.

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:45 pm

I concur EG :|
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:41 am

So, they did come back and say that treating people with this drug is improving survival rates by 50% while they also recognize it is not to be given to people with underlying heart conditions. https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/02/health/h ... index.html

There was an even more positive recent study but I can't find the results to post.

Lastly, check this one out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY0VLgnQ59c which is now at 140,000+ views. The first one got removed with YouTube saying it broke a neighborhood rule of some kind. Ask me why I'm not shocked that none of the standard liberal news media outlets being ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS and CNN have not mentioned this.

If you don't think this is political, let's see how much COVID-19 is in the news after the election. I suspect you won't hear a peep.

If I end up being wrong, I will apologize and admit it. Until then, consider what I'm saying may be true.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:50 pm

Oh look! Another video and this one has been watched over 3,000,000+ times already. This was actually the first one I saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDSDdwN2Xcg
~Peace~

Hermskii

Dr.Flay

Post by Dr.Flay » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:47 am

Unfortunately not many people bother to do the research in science and medicine journals so lack the full picture.

The original French study that Trump heard about was both promising and flawed.
It was a 2 week trial in 3 hospitals, but the second weeks data is missing.
Some left the study and some died, and there was no double-blind trial setup, so no base comparison.

In that trial they compared Hydroxychloroquine on it's own and combined with 2 other drugs.
The trial showed that on it's own it does not help and in combination with either 1 of the other 2.
Only when all 3 were used together did it show positive results, with many in the study showing vast improvement by 6 days.

The trials done since have not replicated the use of those 3 drugs in combination.
The very edited published article in the Lancet omitted any of the positive info clearly readable in the pre-release version available the say before.
However it is very clear in either version of the paper, that at no point did they try to replicate the original study, and only tried Hydroxychloroquine on its own and with 1 other drug at a time.

So far as I can see all the recent studies have done is show that the original study was correct in showing that Hydroxychloroquine on its own or with 1 other drug will not help.

Peoples lives are being used as pawns in a political business game. Of that I have no doubt because the evidence is Politicians giving medical and science briefings on a topic they know little about, whereas in most other countries they have let medical professionals do the public briefings.

Note: Hydroxychloroquine is a generic non-brand drug so not protected by copyright and cost issues.
Its role and that of Chloroquine is the same as Quinine (where the name is derived), in that it helps to suppress the immune response.
This SciShow video explains the drug and why you may want to suppress the immune response in certain situations such as Influenza and high-fever.
It makes no claim for or against use in this case, just explains what it is and how it works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va6j4JITJoE
chaoticdreams.org - @TheChaosMod - Web IRChat - [url=irc://irc.quakenet.org/chaoticdreams]IRChat[/url]

a nameless entity

Post by a nameless entity » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:11 pm

The best "cure" is to wear a mask and wash your hands frequently.
-Btw those M95 masks with a valve are great at protecting YOU, but useless at protecting everyone else if you have the virus. It goes right through the little filter in the valve.

I'm sick of washing everything I buy at the store or quarantining it for at least 7 days in case the virus is on the package, but this is the new reality, and I fear it's going to go on for at least 2 more years.
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:12 pm

Well, one good thing I noticed since I and my wife have been working at home since mid-March and wearing masks and social distancing ...
Neither one of us have had a cold or any illness. :shock: LOL 8)

fertooos

Post by fertooos » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:48 pm

My work has half of us working from home every other day.
We are waiting for total shut down.
We of course are doing what we can, and hope for the best.

fertooos

Post by fertooos » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:26 am

Hello. There are no people in my environment who have got the coronavirus. And thank God that this one is. I do not know how true the statistics are and whether this is a real number of cases. But the media is constantly talking about the fact that the number of patients with coronavirus is rapidly increasing. I recently wrote an essay on viral infections. Well, how to say I wrote. I ordered an essay on this service fastessay.net/buy-essay.html. It's scary to think about how many dangers there are around us, and there are some that we don't even know about.

a nameless entity

Post by a nameless entity » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:26 pm

Like just about everywhere else, corona infections here in the greater Toronto area (GTA) are skyrocketing, mostly due to the illegal parties and other illegal social gatherings. Mostly it's young people, who aren't wearing masks or social distancing. The city of Toronto was down to less than 100 new infections per day, then the partying started, and now it's back up to last Spring's levels of 400+.

I am now back at the point of not using the local buses any more if this continues. I'm at the western edge of the GTA, and here in Halton Region, (Halton County) the numbers are still below 20 per day usually. But weekly that still adds up to a lot of new infections.

The authorities have now said that the threatened fines are finally going to be routinely issued. And they're large. $750 per individual, and at least $10,000 for the hosts of any illegal gatherings. The number of people allowed in groups has been halved also.

I hope all of it is enough to smarten all these idiots up, at long last. :?

Hook

Post by Hook » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:09 pm

One of our own ...
From Evil Darkwatch's wife ...

"Dave is gravely ill from Covid-19.
He was put in the Hospital on Tuesday 8/24/2021, and is in the PCU there.
He is not ventilated (yet) but reliant on an oxygen mask and bypap.
He is sedated so it really is a day to day struggle.
He was able to start meds on Thursday though.
It has been a rough week.
I am home today, Saturday 8/28/2021 for the first day since Tuesday. I cannot see him, but I can loiter the hospital parking lot and town ."

That is the latest as of Saturday, 8/28/2021
Covid-19 is No joke!

Hook

Post by Hook » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:41 pm

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:49 am

Just re-read this entire thread and there was a detail that wasn't available when I last commented on Hydroxychloroquine.

You'll recall Trump claimed he had taken it and suffered no ill effects from it. The usage of it was suggested at the time that taking Hydroxychloroquine would prevent anyone from getting infected with Covid-19.

Between then and now, while he was still president, Trump did get infected by Covid-19, something which by all he was promoting at the time should've been impossible.

So, again, Hydroxychloroquine doesn't work... and as it's also come out since 2021 rolled in, Trump was a lot sicker than he let on at the time.

a nameless entity

Post by a nameless entity » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:30 pm

Things got bad here in Ontario last Spring and Summer, but most people are sensible and have gotten vaxxed. Something like 87% with one dose, and 84% now at double dosed.

I got my 2nd dose in July. I'm continuing to "live like a recluse" as my brother once said, and I think it's helping me stay safe(r).

I have one good friend who has gone deeply down the rabbit hole, and is an anti vaxxer. He's okay so far it seems, but he lives the same way as me, except for one friend who regularly visits him.
It makes me sad, but until he smartens up or the pandemic is over, I feel forced to keep my distance.

It is depressing to see on the news just how many double vaxxed people are catching the virus anyway, which is referred to as a "breakthrough" infection. At least they have an 18x better chance of recovery than the unvaxxed.
Like Jon what's his name, that TV celebrity that is a close friend of Stephen Colbert, I am becoming convinced that the Corona Virus is a military grade virus that got away from the Chinese laboratory in Wuhan. It would explain a lot of what has been going on since the start of the pandemic. (The attempted coverup at the beginning, the arrest of the doctor who blew the whistle, etc, etc.)

I don't have a large social circle, so I don't know anyone here in Canada who has caught the virus. I only know of Hook's friend/forum member Evil Darkwatch whom we lost, and the son of the European Monster Hunt server I used to play on back in the day. I won't name names, but the his son has become a "long hauler", and he is only in his 20's. I am very, very, upset by this news. :(