Anything Coronavirus

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Anything Coronavirus

Post by Hermskii » Sun May 17, 2020 11:19 pm

Today I met the first person I have ever know to have had corona virus. He and I played soccer for many years back when we were kids from ages 6 to 16 or so. He and his family are well known through all functions at our church. His name is Kevin. Last year to the week, his mother was murdered by an illegal alien who the Houston Police refused to jail for being an illegal alien and let him off the hook for having a broke down truck in the street for a week that had no insurance and you do the math on every other reason he should not have been here but anyways, he knocked on her door. She answered. he killed her 1 year ago this week.

Her son Kevin was at the her house today, I stopped and talked with him. he had gotten Corona Virus Covid 19 in mid Feb and was on a ventilator for about weeks and finally released a few weeks later. He got out of the hospital around March 17th he said.

He said it kicked hid butt. He could not breath, had the cough. Had high fever and lost 30 lbs while on ventilator. He said it made him totally weak. and he was sure he was going to die. He is doing much better now but still tired and still has a cough. More on this as I hear more from him. He looked good when I saw him today.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:06 pm

Yep, like I posted before, a relation to me had his butt kicked by Corona virus too.
Left him in bad shape and he was about 40 and in good health before.
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:09 pm

Hey, I have to tell you that I have a friend who is a doctor with 20,000+ patients. He is 100% so far at saving people with the corona virus. I heard from another doctor the next day who said she had never lost a a patient either to corona. Both used the same drug Trump was taking. That Hydroxychloroquine stuff. Both doctor's swear by it. The Lancet Group who first did the study that said it did not work (and all the news media put that out too) took it back and now say it does work. Notice how the news media did not tell you that part?
~Peace~

Hermskii

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:37 pm

The news media said quite a lot about that stuff:
· 1st they said it was an unproven drug, insofar as Covid-19 was concerned.
· Then they pointed out that Trump and his family has bought a lot of stock in the makers of that drug, which was why Trump was promoting it.
· Also they said that doctors were letting the patients that had been prescribed it for lupus and malaria know they wouldn't be able to have it anymore as all supplies were being directed towards Covid-19.
· Trump started claiming he took it to prevent himself from getting Covid-19.
· Media was big in pointing out that various studies showed it had no impact against Covid-19 at all, and that the risks in taking it were extreme; many deaths resulted from its use.
· That group you mentioned said it didn't work, again...

...because it doesn't.

Several studies across several country's have proven that drug is useless against Covid-19. It's not worth the risks of heart damage it causes, and death.

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:45 pm

I concur EG :|
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777